Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Caught up on this season today and it remains tied with Better Call Saul for the best show on TV.

Also I would watch the hell out of just Selina and Minna as odd couple roommates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Vanderdeath posted:

Richard Splett continues to be an amazing character. These last two episodes have been on fire and feels like the magic is back.

splett2@splettnet.net

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm gonna start saying yoloha to people all the time

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Phenotype posted:

I love how he's such a bumbling simpleton yet somehow hyper competent at everything, like casually speaking fluent Arabic to Selina's side piece.

One line that comes by so fast you barely notice it, when all the staffers are talking about where they appear in Selina's "auto"biography:

"How many mentions did you get, Richard?"
"Oh, just the dedication"

• Locked thread