Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Everyone's reaction to Selina saying she wanted to run again was perfect. Enjoyed the first episode and am exciting for the rest of the season. Having a year gap between seasons was great since now we have hilarious bits like Selina's daughter in law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

This is still the funniest show on tv. Can't wait to see where the rest of the season goes. Tonight I realized I now think of Tony Hale more as Gary than Buster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYJDCnoK_8

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Apr 28, 2017

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I knew it wasn't going to happen but wish they had actually put Selina on the Supreme Court. This is still the funniest show on tv.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

cant cook creole bream posted:

I can't believe Jonah keeps stumbling into political success.
He will become the next president.

Jonah as VEEP would be great.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

cohsae posted:

She's always been utterly awful to the people around her. This season is basically her repeatedly slamming into rock bottom and going full arsehole.

Makes sense, she did lose an extremely close election and have to seek help afterwards.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I wonder if the end the series with Selina as VEEP.

Fun finale, everyone's hair in the flashbacks was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

GigaPeon posted:

Is it just me being sensitive, or should they tone down the "Selina says mean things offhandedly to Catherine" stuff? It's like they ramped to Family Guy/Meg proportions this year.

Looking forward to more Jonah campaigning next year. Has this been confirmed as renewed? I got Series Finale vibe with all the flashbacks/origin stories.

Looking forward to Selina's reaction if she loses to Jonah in the primary.

• Locked thread