Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I'm beginning to think... that maybe humans are animals that judge each other on observable traits like every other animal ever does :monocle:

It is unfortunate though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

im basically the phantom of the opera irl

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

no one is entitled to anything, including compassion or understanding. death 2 amerikkka

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

i... i'm fat.

far more shameful than any purple face

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

gently caress da Mods posted:

i hooked up twice w a girl who had a good body and a royally hosed face like half of it was melted she had troubles felatting me and she lived in a group home

rude way to talk about your sister

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i think pick sucks a lot and this subject isnt really suited to gbs but she aint wrong here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

describe us your disfigurment

I am literally a sentient pile of garbage

• Locked thread