Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's biological, like being askert of snakes. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Fwuffy?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

JiveHonky posted:

i... i'm fat.

Sorry to hear it, man. Is there anything I can do to help? Posting-wise at least, I don't actually want to involve myself in any real way.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Zelder posted:

I think she got breast reduction surgery for her back, not because anyone shamed her but I really don't know what the gently caress you're doing so, carry on

VendaGoat is a pervosexual who likes to make his horneys other ppls business.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I think it's cause she likes werewolves and other monster mash instead of a sparkledog or whatever. Maybe it's a self-identification thing like how you gotta call ppl by how they think they are if you want to be polite, unless you think they're a loving naxzzi or wahtever buecause like hell i'm gonna care what a nazy wants to call himself. loving piece of poo poo!!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Instead of having compassion for all living things, have you tried spitting into ppl's mouths and then punching them in the solar plexus?

• Locked thread