Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

post more funny pictures

guess the thread

Pick posted:

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress da Mods posted:

i hooked up twice w a girl who had a good body and a royally hosed face like half of it was melted she had troubles felatting me and she lived in a group home

i too like to pick up chicks at the home for disabled freaks.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Yeah what's she complaining about??? jeez!! :wanker:

Honestly it makes me upset that instead of being rightly shunned for being homely, she will instead garner sympathy for a dirty facial condition.

Look beyond the disfigurement and judge the natural ugliness.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

i know someone that has that light spots of skin thing, no one cared :shrug:

if you have something really bad many plastic surgeons will do pro bono work

but yeah sucks our society puts a lot of value on physical beauty/appearance

please try making a joke. on purpose. im begging you.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
like moridin how dare you come into a funny thread then make an unintelligent (a given with you) limpwristed hippie seriouspost like that. how loving dare you

TrustmeImLegit fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Mar 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Faffel posted:

I have a birth defect but its in my personality

loving A-MEN

• Locked thread