Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
weird, I'll take a hydro or oxy if im in pain or once in a blue moon it might be relaxing but i just dont get the appeal. taking more than even a regular real dose seems uncomfortable and not pleasurable to me at all. I get like every other drug but not that one. I mean id understand if it was heroin probably but just regular rear end pills??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

man this stresses me out. *takes half a vicodin*

dude smoke some weed !!! I dont get it!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Drunk & Ugly posted:

seriously, opiates and benzos work if youre life is a depressive anxious hell hole, but guess what, you need money to maintain it

and when that runs out your normal options are state help whcih does not exist in the u.s. or i suppose black market pills. Normally you could take a drug that just takes away the withdrawal symptons (which make you feel like you are literally dying), or you could just keep on taking a shot of it every day and try to lead your normal life, which some countries allow and it's ok. our great, great grandparents used to give children laudanum which is alcohol + opium when they were ill for crying out loud

but lol that will never happen so watch yo backs, dont let no monkeys on 'em

Yeah I dunno sounds like there's a slippery slope in there somewhere

Then again I don't actually known if its possible to literally be on opiates for your entire life. I just assumed its not feasible but I have no real idea at all.

• Locked thread