Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«461 »
1500quidporsche
Jan 19, 2014

Linkin Park - In The End

Has somebody sat down and explained to Grosjean how brakes work and everything he's experiencing is normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Yeah that looks like the petulant downward spiral that Gutierrez sort of went through last year

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

this is a level beyond puke

you can call it puke 2

Cyril Abiteboul all but confirmed that Palmer is out next season and Renault is looking for a replacement.

He did stress that Palmer has a contract for all of 2017 and won't be leaving mid season.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

Legendary cocksmith.

The BBC are poo poo, in his defence. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones though.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

We should all be so lucky

Ferrari looks really out of the pace right now

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Can't really tell until the end of the session, but I fear you may be right.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

I doubt it is the case but it would be pretty funny if not eating oil turns Ferrari into a mid pack team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1500quidporsche
Jan 19, 2014

Linkin Park - In The End

The Scuds have stunned lads.

«461 »