Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Gonna just chime in with my support for the ugliest of frog faced drivers, and the most beautiful man in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

iospace posted:

GET YOUR GANGTAGS HERE:

Tell me if you want it centered or not as well.

Man I'm late to the party, hoping I can still get a kickin rad centered Alonso tag :allears:

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

ilmucche posted:

Never seen one steal a golf ball, but our head groundskeeper always joked about wanting people to smash wormburners into them.

I hit one at the driving range a few weeks ago.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

ilmucche posted:

What did you do with the rest of the bucket?

Tried to hit the damned bird again, because the thing just shook off the first shot.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

This was a good race outside of the top 2 spots. Hell of a drive from Vettel.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

iospace posted:

Ok, regarding the Stroll tag: I'll switch you to it but you can not switch back to the GP2 one until later. 1500 is exempt from the limit for now

As a :canada: I feel it is my duty (shame?) to proudly display such a tag. Especially with it being Canada's 150th birthday tomorrow.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

ilmucche posted:

What are the tags? I'm on mobile and can't see them, but if they're Canadian how do I get one?

It would replace your Alonso one.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

:catstare:

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Man, Alonso really getting in the way of what could have been quite exciting there. Sigh.

Amazing work by Stroll not to take anyone out with the car failure, future WDC right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I like beer and wine!!!

Same, and rum.

Rum is the best.

• Locked thread