Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Theophany posted:

This kind of anti-semitism is not a good look, friend. I suggest you reconsider.

gently caress off with this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Lol that Massa graphic

*Inc Indianapolis 2005

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Bottas pole, a bad enough result for Vettel tomorrow and he can still finish 2nd in the WDC

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Vettel could have won the championship this season but he could end up third due only to his own mistakes and stupidity

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The team had nothing to do with Vettel's actions in Baku and Singapore

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

HJB posted:

Wondering whether to unleash my Super Seb Chaos Fact™ now or hold off until after tomorrow...

Unleash it

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Whitey Ford posted:

So there is actually something to look forward to tomorrow.

Things that can happen tomorrow

Drivers:
Bottas can get 2nd ahead of Vettel if he wins and Vettel comes 9th or worse

Kimi can get into 4th at the expense of Dan if he can grab 8 more points than him

Massa 42, Stroll 40, Hulk 35 - very possible these could change

Kmag 19, Alonso 15, Stoffel 13 outside chance of a change here too

Constructors:
Toro Rosso 53 and unlikely to improve, Renault 49, Haas 47 so 6th-8th in the WCC could all change which is probably significant financially

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

1500quidporsche posted:

Renault overhauling Toro Rosso is the only realistic prospect.

Hulk jumping Stroll in the table could definitely happen as well, but all the others are long shots

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Hulk has picked his game up now Sainz has joined the team, he was able to ease off and still look good with Palmer as his teammate

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Funzo posted:

Hulks Berg is like the embodiment of the word “fine”. He’s not bad, not great, just...fine.

Also, I am seriously considering finding some Force India gear for next season. I’m not really sure why.

Word is they won't be Force India next season, so I'd wait until they do the inevitable clearance of this year's stock

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's the least bad of the options available

Anyway I think we can all agree that driver of the day should go to Lance Stroll

E: lol at the av

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The more Reddit hates it the more I like it

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Wirth1000 posted:

holy poo poo the whale is gone

He had a good 10 years :unsmith:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
EJ has finally lost his remaining marble

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

1500quidporsche posted:

As opposed to the i in this logo, which is really obvious lol

So you've never encountered a 1 in a typeface that is just a straight line and it totally baffles you?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
EJ is being a total loon to be fair. He's convinced that Mercedes deliberately stopped Lewis from winning today and it's an outrage, despite literally everyone, including Lewis, saying they were racing hard and Valtteri won fair and square

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Thanks Ants posted:

Haha Webber asked about how the racing will be made better, Brawn spoke about racing, the the Bratches guy is on about graphics for viewers.

Both need improving. A free non-bloated live timing app would be nice too

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

iospace posted:

I have it on good authority it's about to be posted. Sorry.

Any chance I can get my gp2 tag back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The only poster we're actually missing is El Hefe RIP

• Locked thread