Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Love that pink car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

T Wing Flexing

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

"I will die if Ferrari does not have pace".

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Powershift posted:

We might get Vettel vs Bottas, but Hamilton is going to run away the whole time.

They don't have a german driver to protect, so they probably won't be sabotaging his engine much either.

Finland is close enough.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

I have about as much faith in Honda being able to fix this as I would asking Helen Keller to write me a letter of reference.

Helen Keller was an author though.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lewis just mad he didn't win.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Did Roscoe die yet?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

But then who will Horny Spice work for?

Sky F1 in the broadcast booth for every session.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

He was thinking back to his seat swap thing with Tony Stewart after realizing he could fit in the f1 car.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

lol at Pascal wehrlein killing his brain at a loving ROC event. It must be nice to be so bad you can flip a car in a supercross stadium.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Theophany posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1_k0Lmfjz0

Let us all appreciate his legendary terribleness. All completed in front of rows and rows of empty seats.

Like I don't even get what he was a tempting to do. "Ohh I'll run over the barriers and win that will work."

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lol he's never getting a Mercedes seat.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Medical helicopter driver needs some balls.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Dumping loving whiting should of been the first thing Liberty did.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I just noticed from your avatar Max still looks exactly the same.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

They forgot about showing timing on screen again.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

I just realized that Stoffel Vandoorne has the least memorable face of an F1 driver on the grid. Even Ericsson at least looks like a sinister Bond Villain lackey.

Its like they stuffed a mannequin into a race suit.

That boy is white bread as gently caress.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

lmao mclaren 10km slower in the speedtrap

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

LMAO

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

Cool yes, good remains to be seen but I was impressed by his showing in Australia. I hope he does well. It'd be nice to have a fast Italian to cheer for.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

lmao it's the opposite of Rosburg at Hungry last year

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

They have one daughter, named Blue Jaye, born in September 2014.

Yep, this guy has problems.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Good thing Bernie is out or a picture of him and Erdogan together would probably destroy all life on earth.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Vando posted:

The best part of this story is how it seems to have triggered a Jake Humphrey meltdown over the Sanctity Of F1

https://twitter.com/mrjakehumphrey/status/852105707793117184

Must be hard that another series crown jewel race actually lives up to hype.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

enri posted:

sounds... thrilling :ohdear:

He's probably never watched it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Oh ok sorry now I am the joke ruiner guy.

I can't imagine the poo poo fit Bernie would be having over this.

Bernie wouldn't be having a poo poo fit because F1 is the only racing series on planet earth?

Remember how Baku taking place 30 minutes after le mans was fine because no one watches le mans?

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Apr 12, 2017

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

Guys I just realised we only have a month and a half to come up with rivals.com puns for 20 new drivers.

32 actually

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

For someone driving for the 2nd best team in indycar he's been pretty meh. only two top 10 finishes.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

If you smile after winning a race you should lose 10 points.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Tony Montana posted:

nono. I know you're the police or whatever, but if you really want to set me off just keep going this way.

Average speed doesn't mean poo poo when the cars literally don't brake and can only turn in one direction.

What is scary about it is it's retarded, and that's it. Whats scary about it is a track specifically designed so a crash results in the cars coming back ONTO the track, where everyone is constantly lapping at 300kph because lol brakes and corners. What is scary about it is putting 30+ cars onto a track a fraction of the size of an F1 track. What is scary about it is Zinardi lost his legs because of the idiocy I just detailed. What is scary about it learnt today is rookies may have just as much pace because of the series racing but without the experience. All going constantly at 300kph. With no run offs.

It's got nothing to do with being tough or something. Mansell did it because nobody else would give him the drive he wanted, and Frank is a stingy oval office that turned around to his newly crowned WDC and told him to stick his pay rise up his rear end.

dear Americans, I love you and this forum. But holy poo poo oval racing is the loving devil and the sooner you all realize it the sooner you can come and be awesome in F1.

Hey get off the Internet you loving European queer. Only 6 freaking races all year are on ovals so like learn to talk about something before you go full bonehead.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I mean have you watched anything other then f1 or do you just like being retarded on the Internet. I mean America also have the best sports car racing in the world at the moment, but HUUUUUR OVALS EXIST.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Nice alternate universe where Mclaren is the fun team and red bull isn't the "cool wacky team"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

daslog posted:

Bernie says that the Greedy commercial rights holder is charging the tracks too much.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ecclestone-calls-for-lower-fees-for-f1-race-promoters-893764/

When you're not getting the money anymore I guess it does seem like a lot.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Did Horny Spice seriously suggest that there's no testing at the Indy 500? Has he ever even heard of that race?

But f1 is the only racing series on earth though?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

They just tested last month at the track proper.Not to mention they tested at Phoenix back in March and such.

I'm a bit surprised this story has blown up in the way it is. I I don't know what the reputation for the Indianapolis 500 is back in europe so to see it get this much publicity is kinda nice.

re: Di Resta. That in itself is a bit odd considering who his cousin is.

Di Resta just jealous all he ever did was be a meh midfield f1 driver.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Tony Montana posted:

hehe, pages ago Tony says you know what the Indy 500 is loving dangerous because it's stupid

Some American gets probated for telling me to gently caress off

Literally the entire paddock echos my words. Almost word for word.

Just goes to show even people in f1 can be as dumb as you because they know literally only about f1 because they're eurocentric retards like you.

Horner has probably never watched an indy car race in his life because he's too busy sucking Bernie dick while his is getting sucked by sky

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 15, 2017

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Well Mansell was a poo poo driver. I wish he died there so he'd stop bitching.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Mansell was also driving for a team so good 1000 year Mario Andretti could win in the car. Mansell was a bitchy British gently caress.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Don't forget America owns your rear end now so watch out. We're gonna ruin everything for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Tr...Trump?!?!

Trump didn't even fill out a march madness bracket (unamerican) I doubt he'd do GP predictor.

• Locked thread