Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Vliada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
sounds fabricated

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Unfortunate.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What's your last name?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote stickup - this post pings me in a "good enough to vote on d1" sort of way.

I Will Probably Forget The Unvote Rule At Least Once And Then Should Be Good From There.

did you not see my pm from that game? it was Big

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote stickup - this post pings me in a "good enough to vote on d1" sort of way.

I Will Probably Forget The Unvote Rule At Least Once And Then Should Be Good From There.

I missed this because I got new paged, but yes that post also pinged my scumdar.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Max posted:

What's your last name?

miše, a proud croat name that also is a lsv-ism i still say despite many years post-magic

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

got some chores tonight posted:

please everyone claim their nationality im pretty sure we can solve the game this way

I'm an American.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

this is a stickup posted:

did you not see my pm from that game? it was Big

True, but my first thought when I read Asii's post was that my role PM this game was big (because it was). That made me think that the de facto town backstory is large.

The fact that you instead referenced another game makes me think yours didn't have the long town backstory, hence my vote.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

CCKeane posted:

I'm an American.

disgusting

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

stickers might just not be reading his role pm like i was going to do before i accidentally did

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

stickers might just not be reading his role pm like i was going to do before i accidentally did

I feel like stickup is the type to read his role PMs in Eccogames.

ecco, how far is the place where kayprez is from the place we are? would she be a potential audience member :3:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this does look bad for my dear friend stickers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

but is the scum role pm going to be really be

dipshit serbian, scum

you are a barbarian serb and you hate music and will murder proud croat musicians. the end.

doesnt ecco design games scum first

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I did read my role pm, though I also considered not doing it, I figured that was a bad idea not to in an ecco game

my pm is waaay larger than last games with a bunch of world building but my individual backstory is not super long or complicated

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

now, let us get to more important things - the destruction of kashuno, serb criminal and probable genocider

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I did read my role pm, though I also considered not doing it, I figured that was a bad idea not to in an ecco game

my pm is waaay larger than last games with a bunch of world building but my individual backstory is not super long or complicated

croat? or serb?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

croatian, my name is dobriško

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wow look at you people with fancy loving last names.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

croatian, my name is dobriško

latvian!?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

So how do you tell, if a violin is out of tune?

The bow is moving.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

from the kirane countryside

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Chic Trombone posted:

So how do you tell, if a violin is out of tune?

The bow is moving.

I saw this the other day. you will appreciate this sign.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I saw this the other day. you will appreciate this sign.

What do you call a professional euphonium player who's not with a military band?

Unemployed.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Oh hey ##vote Chic Trombone

It's been a while! How's it going?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

my tuba friend has a summer gig of playing in the cedar point brass band which i think is lmao as heck

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my tuba friend has a summer gig of playing in the cedar point brass band which i think is lmao as heck

I'm surprised you don't just hire your tuba friend to follow you around and play it so your various clumsy slips and falls seem cheerful instead of making people question god's existence.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i actually hire someone to do my slips and falls for me so i can keep my coiffure in perfect form

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

The Ninth Layer posted:

Oh hey ##vote Chic Trombone

It's been a while! How's it going?

Hi TNL! I'm doing pretty well recently, been having some health stuff but I think I might be getting to the bottom of it??? Hopefully, anyways. How are you?

A tuba player and a trumpet player are in a car. Who's driving?

The cop.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Today's been a lovely day. The sun was shining and I got my nails done and went to my codependency support group and played vanilla World of Warcraft. I was trying to quest in Westfall but there were three PCs for every Defias guy. The horror! And then I realised Ecco had started her game, what a bounteous day this is!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A A Am Count Do Doublevoter. I I I If Mod Not Not Revote That The Understand Unless Unvote Will

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Chic Trombone posted:

Hi TNL! I'm doing pretty well recently, been having some health stuff but I think I might be getting to the bottom of it??? Hopefully, anyways. How are you?

It's been a rough couple of months for me (my boss and mentor got murdered) but I'm hanging in there and focusing on job developments. And the last couple days I've been enjoying the Republicans collapse all over their efforts to repeal my ACA, definitely a spirit booster.

I'm both sorry to hear about your health stuff and glad to hear you're getting through it!! Looking forward to playing a good game of Mafia with you.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

! TNL i'm sorry :(

Retro Futurist posted:

A A Am Count Do Doublevoter. I I I If Mod Not Not Revote That The Understand Unless Unvote Will

nice breadcrumb

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Retro Futurist posted:

you do what you gotta do bro :buddy:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

in a previous game, i breadcrumbed that i would be visiting players in alphabetical order thusly:

Pinterest Mom posted:

A Am And Because Bot Count Do I I I If Mod Not Not Revote That Town The Understand Unvote Vanilla Will

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll visit the dreams of every player in this game, tonight.

IRL.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

top 5 european cities (tourism):

1. dubrovnik
2. split
3. hvar island
4. florence
5. zagreb

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012