Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

got some chores tonight posted:

wow i change my mind im going to take a shower and not switch bye

You never meant it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I want to call him scum for that but unfortunately this is not a tell for chores

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I know.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you win the game of chicken this time
##unvote
##vote dog's mother

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:redhammer:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
*shakes head somberly*

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

i'M the cop :O chores is town

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lmao

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What the gently caress is this.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lmao

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
poo poo, maybe this lynch was a mistake.....

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

please stop talking

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dogmother1776 posted:

i'M the cop :O chores is town

even though you're lying this is still a crappy thing to do, please don't do it!

=========

On the third day the orchestra kicked out dogmother. It was a hard choice, but they felt like it was the right one. They were <100% sure about it.

:s: dogmother, Dragutin, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), was kicked out day 3. :s:

It is now Night 3.

Submit your actions ASAP! Let's make it fast again!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The FINAL :psylon: Day 3 Votecount :c:

dogmother1776 (8): Kashuno, Dick Bastardly, Your Personal Muse, Max, this is a stickup, Flying Leatherman, dogmother1776, Pinterest Mom
Asiina (2): Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, got some chores tonight, -Pinterest Mom
Murmur Twin (1): Kashuno, -Kashuno, Retro Futurist
Dick Bastardly (0): Pinterest Mom, dogmother1776, -Pinterest Mom, -dogmother1776
this is a stickup (0): Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, -Pinterest Mom, -Murmur Twin
Retro Futurist (0): this is a stickup, -this is a stickup
Max (0): Flying Leatherman, -Flying Leatherman, got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight
Kashuno (0): Max, got some chores tonight, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -Max, -got some chores tonight

Not Voting (1): Asiina

:h: With 12 players alive, it took 7 votes to be executed.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The orchestra convened again only to find yet another violin destroyed, this one belonging to YPM. He was everyone's personal muse and was a talented violinist, but he seemed enraged at his misfortune. He didn't blame the saboteur(teuse?) however; he blamed the "filthy peasants," looking at everyone in the orchestra. "You are all beneath me! It's not fair! I am the best violinist in this stupid group, I deserved to play for the Empress! Me! Me! Me!!!"

He started sobbing into his elbow and ran away. He was never seen again.

:s: YourPersonalMuse, Alen Mraz, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), had his violin destroyed night 3. :s:

It is now Day 4
:h: With 10 alive it takes 6 to execute.
:d: Day 4 deadline: Wednesday, April 5th, ~11PM EDT.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hmm

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

we're going to need someone to claim that

as a bonus, YPM was super resistant to switching to either Asiina or DB, so that's helpful to inform today's dunk. I was going to call him out on it yesterday but didn't want to muddy things near deadline.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

notable about ypm's posting is that he was okay with voting stickup w me, not okay about voting DB or asii

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

this is a stickup posted:

also I feel like there's next to no shot this is scum asiina

town asiina calls people dumb, their opinions dumb and bad, cases stupid, complains about shitposters and people not trying who Ruin The Game, but boldly, does not try or actually post meaningful content and checks out of the thread for a majority of the time, often leading to her being markedly and actively worse than some shitposters

scum asiina abandons the thread and does not post, ever

I very strongly disbelieve that this is an honest post from stickup.

(a) Town Asiina does sometimes try and post meaningful content and contribute a lot, but sometimes doesn't. So you can't get an alignment read on her on "is there effort?" alone.
(b) Even if she did, Asiina's only posts this game day have been "I have no opinions" and her only cases this game were on me (which she took back) and Rarity (after other people cased her).

Stickup is basically saying that if she abandons the thread on D1, she's scum, but if she does it starting on D2, she's town. Yeah, right. There's no way in my mind that stickup could have read her and believed that there's "next to no shot this is scum Asiina".

##unvote
##vote stickup

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Actually..

##unvote
##vote Asiina

I would vote for either Asii or stickup right now.

I would do the same but I feel like asiina is town and would rather not

Gateway to Greed has me thinking you're scum for two reasons -

(a) we were both town, and multiple times you made a read that I was independently thinking before I could say it (Tobbs and BK in that game)
(b) we won that game by identifying which players were engaging the least with the game

I feel like my meta read on stickup is "do I agree with what he's saying?" and in this game I very much don't. I think he went out of his way to paint DM as scummy (by focusing on things that weren't really suspicious) and Asiina as towny (by downplaying things that actually are suspicious).

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Short night.

I agree with Pmom - YPM was pretty active last night before the day ended and there might be something there. Will read Asiina and DB later today.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I wonder if a redirector hit him.

I'm fine with Asiina or DB.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

very much :agreed: with this. I think it's weird that max is sticking up for mmt, especially after coming after ypm for sticking up for me. projecting a little maybe?

Stickup in third I suppose, for defending YPM day 1 when I was going after them.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I dislike what everyone is saying.

I dislike YPM's dumb case for taking MMT's throwaway vote as being a rock solid case.

I dislike everyone who is jumping on him for committing to his case while they are also themselves committing to their cases.

It's all dumb as hell because guaranteed none of you know what the gently caress you're talking about and it's all pretend make believe that you do and it's transparent as hell.

Asiina was throwing the "this case is dumb" around about everyone day 1 so it's hard to pin down but this was the essential argument about the YPM case.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm VT but honestly have lost all interest in this game over the weekend. I could abscond if you don't want to waste the lynch.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Murmur Twin posted:

(a) Town Asiina does sometimes try and post meaningful content and contribute a lot, but sometimes doesn't. So you can't get an alignment read on her on "is there effort?" alone.
(b) Even if she did, Asiina's only posts this game day have been "I have no opinions" and her only cases this game were on me (which she took back) and Rarity (after other people cased her).

Stickup is basically saying that if she abandons the thread on D1, she's scum, but if she does it starting on D2, she's town. Yeah, right. There's no way in my mind that stickup could have read her and believed that there's "next to no shot this is scum Asiina".

##unvote
##vote stickup

I have been abandoned twice (as scum) and called out or dumb multiple times while posting real content (as town) by asiina while she does nothing and have been very vocal about it in the past

##vote asiina

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we shouldve did this yesterday ##vote asiina

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I am sick so someone summarize 200+ posts

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is that a joke Kash or are you just taking a piss out of me.

Also, ##vote Asiina

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I have been abandoned twice (as scum) and called out or dumb multiple times while posting real content (as town) by asiina while she does nothing and have been very vocal about it in the past

##vote asiina

This is absolutely something she does and it's . . . not fun.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay or nobody listen.

Later then.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
also I think I know who was responsible for ypm's death (well played if so), but will wait and let them claim

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean if you have something to say, just say it, but you weren't around at all yesterday while you were busy being active in a totally different game during deadline.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Murmur Twin posted:

##unvote
##vote stickup

I will pull out examples if you need it. I am not lying. you are tunneling me so hard that you aren't actually taking in what I said. I will humor you and vote asiina today because she isn't playing anyway, but I believe she is town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Is that a joke Kash or are you just taking a piss out of me.

Also, ##vote Asiina

Nah I am actually sick af I felt it coming yesterday at work but went to playtest anyway and now I'm dying

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sucks bro.

We misdunked DM yesterday and the decision was essentially between DM or Asiina at deadline. I was one of the obstinate people that didn't switch over to Asiina along with YPM and a few others. YPM just flipped scum due to some night action shenanigans apparently.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
wait for everyone to check in though, asiina is -2

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nah.

##abscond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
"F this, I'm out of here." Asiina grabs her violin and just... leaves. Wait, can she do that?

Apparently so.

Huh!

Asiina has been removed from the game!

Her flip is not revealed. If she were town, it is as if she never played the game in the first place. If she were scum, she has just lost the game, regardless of however the game turns out.

The day continues! :toot:

• Locked thread