Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ok I survived 17 minutes. Feeling good. But I think I'm gonna stop there because I can tell it's going to be bad again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man, was the destroyer just creatored the crap out of Sami. What an asskicker by the king of kings.

If you remove the tail from the dog, the dog dies. -Anonymous Top Secret Person Quote

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just replace RAW with new hit series McMahon-Helmsley Knows Best. Save us from Raw.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Audience just popped huge for Chrisley.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm marking out so hard for THE YARD.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

surf rock posted:

Once Lesnar beats Goldberg in three minutes, someone should do research how much time was spent building this feud on TV for less than five minutes of wrestling total.

The real question should be what was their minutely rate. If Goldberg rassled for a total of 4 minutes since his re-debut and was paid $1,000,000...

He has the best gig in the world. $250,000 per minute. A good job yes.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

"Brock, you are at your best when you stand there. I want you to stand. Just stand stil...oh that's pretty clever. A bounce move. I like how you just moved from the right to the left. And then, you did it again. Yeah do that a couple times.

Maybe a shoulder roll man...this is what we pay you for man. Hit the crowd with a couple of those. God drat you're gonna make me so much money." -Vince

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

"Vince if you're up to it, I want to expand my repertoire a bit. I'm feeling up to it. You mind if I throw in a head lock before my spear and jackhammer at Wrestlemania? I'm begging you man. Just one extra move. I know we are pressed for time but really, I'm begging you here."

"LIKE loving HELL YOU ARE! A headlock? Get the gently caress out of my office. SPEAR. JACKHAMMER. THATS IT. Don't get funny with me. Do your job."

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would love to see Roman re-enact Ric Flair's elbow drop of his suit jacket on WWE RAW.

Roman just comes out in a ravishing suit, takes off his jacket and tosses it in the air to give it a supermans punch.

As the jacket lies on the ring floor, Romedaddy walks over to the ring post kitty corner to the fallen jacket, shouts mercilessly into the heavens of Philadelphia Arena and spears his jacket to thunderous boos.

This is how you get him over, WWE.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

nia just did this but to bayley

Of course she did.

Ok so who are they building up as the new face of the Women's division? It sounds like Bayley but I'm guessing it's actually Stephanie?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The fact that HHH is not actually knighted or been declared royal in real life at this point in his life is a pretty drat shame if you ask me.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

"Queen Stephanie, what do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Busy night...mind just grabbing some Chinese up the street, Kin of Kings?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, it's King of Kings! My name is King of Kings Levesque!!"

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Shoutout to all my millenials in the hizz-ouse!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Can somebody find a yearbook picture of HHH and just crop the text out to say King of Kings. I'm driving right now.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If HHH is gonna demand that he is only referred to as the King of Kings and a championship is referred to as a "Title", and fans are known as "WWE Universe" then I demand that the wrestling ring be referred to as a "yard" from this day forward.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Carver Crisis posted:

Despite Raw's awful booking, Enzo and Cass are still mega-over.

It's because they are 2017 New Age Outlaws.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OH gently caress Not the guy who we can confirm has had sex before NOOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Booty O's, heh heh...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

VJeff posted:

Wow, that's just about the best way they could handle that.

Good job, WWE!

I still don't see why they couldn't just talk about what happened. Just like a regular person would:

"Hey, saw you had sex. Noice. Oh but it leaked so it's all over the internet. And all the WWE Universe knows about it. Noice. So now that we have addressed that, let's do this poo poo."

Then they fist pound it and go do business as usual. Let's just address the elephant in the room ya dig

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This was worth wasting three hours of my life.

Ok this is perfect. Haha!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

one of the days i was substituting i got roped into helping give The Speech to a bunch of 7th graders about maybe not being assholes to each other and also not taking nude pics, which i had to do like 5 times that day

lol I'm imagining this and it sounds amazing. So yes this is what Raw needs. This scripted. Have umm, have the big dog do it. He's a role model after all and kids love him.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Push El Burrito posted:

Hell yeah, I can't wait for the transformation of Emmalina to Emma!

Please WWE Raw, after she comes out of her cocoon to become Emma, let her bury herself alive and rise from the ashes to become Emm. Then rinse and repeat to become Em.

Until eventually she is just .

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Roman steps in to his yard where he jacks off his hand at sonic speeds to make it the powerful punch. Only once did he botch this and out of his hand came ropes and ropes of sweat. He did not superman punch his opponent that day and he lost clean.

Against Braun, Roman claims he will never make that mistake again. No premature super man punches in his yard.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Proof that wwe needs to fire anybody under the age of 50 and fill their entire roster with wrestlers from the 80s and 90s.

Just like clothing trends, it all comes back around.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

That chokeslam and spear looked like actually hurt Taker.

It didn't. He is immortal. Undertaker will be wrestling until he is 195 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I want Roman to enter the Worlds Strongest Man Competition and ESPN and the judges to simply give him the title. Just make it a reality already.

• Locked thread