Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think that is funny how they scrapped Emmalina but HHH and Stephanie still go out and poo poo the bed weekly.

Also SHET ROLLINS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The crowd has been making GBS threads on the show all night?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That chokeslam and spear looked like actually hurt Taker.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope they add Braun to the match, Taker still looks like poo poo and he should be doing only his spots at this point and not a full match.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

It all worked out in the end for everyone. Mania's Funny Again, Raw gets the part-timers now and the stars post-Mania (including Styles and Nakamura), SD gets Reigns during the next draft, and I found a way to image block the collage

MODS?!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Yes it was a modification, and I'm proud of myself for finding the way :unsmith:

An image I can see, and you all should see, a new shirt

What a lovely shirt.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ok guys, the SD collage will be only on the SD thread. If you complaint there gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

But how i block the entire post?

• Locked thread