Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I like this direction for Neville, but I'm aware that might just be because I really want Neville to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Excuse us while we kill time for the inevitable minute 30 Goldberg/Lesnar push-and-finisher affair while Finn Balor fails to appear for another week.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Ro-man
Re-igns
is a
bit of a nob

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

VJeff posted:

This is my first road to WrestleMania, does it usually feel like they're blatantly killing time like this?

Only when the athletes involved have zero cardio.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Frogs are cool. Here are my lego frogs

I'm honestly just impressed this legitimately isn't the first GiS result for "lego frogs."

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not good at dogs: that's not a husky pup, right?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Are... are you actually Finn Balor?

lol

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Jiro posted:

Roman should do an angle feud where he makes a Tinder profile cat fishing Braun, seducing him for months, making him fall in love with him. Then at Hell in a Cell Roman reveals his ruse and locks Braun in the cell, alone with his shattered heart and Roman laughing manically over the PA.

You're going through some stuff, huh

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Was that a "We Want Balor" chant?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

I really don't care about this match for Mania.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Might as well blindside a 50 year old man

#facechamp #struggle

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Another week, another shattering waste of time without Finn.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

frankenfreak posted:

You turned on RAW. What else did you expect?

It can be 2 hours and 58 mins of Roman stumbling over himself and cutting tone-deaf promos, all I want is my beautiful Irish Armani model to return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Intruder posted:

Best timeline is Roman is just putting a beating on Taker, Kane runs in to help, Roman is cool and strong and easily dispatches them both, and thus they are both retired, staring in awe at the Big Dog and granting him their power as they crumble to dust

Taker grabs Roman by the forehead and literally transfers his soul into his body, leaving Roman a crumbling old man.

• Locked thread