Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
HAVE A NICE DAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DeepDickPizza posted:

No worries, friend. I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Raw decided to leave two top guys off the show two weeks before Wrestlemania, though, because they are that dumb.

I'm catching up, and just watched the Zayn/Joe match. It was good as hell. Sami's promo work in the hallway segment with Foley was really top notch, too. If they gave him these sort of opportunities every week, he could easily be a top guy. Now I'm watching Dana actually get to do her little flip entrance and I can't believe this show is about to go off the rails.

It didn't really go off the rails, just a lot of boring paint by numbers uneventful poo poo to continue the build for Mania.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DeepDickPizza posted:

Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens really should have been for the Universal Title. This feud is so good, especially compared to the rest of the crap on Raw. But yeah, I'm halfway through the show and it seems like every other segment is a recap or something backstage. It's pretty ridiculous.

Tbh I half suspect they wrote the show like this so sponsors wouldn't get mad at them for Paige related chants

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

VJeff posted:

imo after all this time of not getting one, we deserve a Money in the Bank, Survivor Series or Royal Rumble. :colbert:

It's been like 3 years

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Jan Ross passed away

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/844710423081488384

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I'm sure I'll go back to "joking" later but...

Jim Ross overcame Bells Palsy incidents, the WWE itself loving him over countless times, the loss of his mother, the loss of god knows how many friends and colleagues and now this. Like everything I've ever heard about good ole' JR is that he is a peach of a man, how much more poo poo does this guy have to put up with?

God wants JR to do a Job

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

pressedbunny posted:

Surely an 'unsanctioned' match would be one with no contracts involved at all, which the company publicly opposes, and would not have any promotion or time allocated on the card.

WCW already destroyed this logic a long long long time ago

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I really thought Mick wouldn't be fired til after Mania, he would see it coming and just before he was canned he traded for Dean to reform The Shield to fight New Evolution as a final gently caress you to the authority before leaving.

But that would require him outsmarting and getting one over on HHH and Steph and we can't have that.

Yes Daniel Bryan would agree to trade the Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose to Raw for ????

The title that he values so much that he drafted The Miz to keep it away from Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Accident Underwater posted:

My guess is he's having his hip surgery sooner than later.

He wanted to have it last year before Christmas, but decided to stick it out so he could be a part of the Jericho shark cage match and the Rumble angles.

• Locked thread