Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
precision
May 7, 2006

Double great.

Oh wow I entirely forgot about Dungen even existing. I love(d) them. Definitely need to go back and re-listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I bought 3 CDs this weekend.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Cool. Do you care to elaborate?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Beelerzebub posted:

Cool. Do you care to elaborate?

One is very good, one is okay, and one is real trash and I wish I hadn't bought it.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

happysaph98 posted:

A bunch of people are getting those Square things for phones so they can take cards, else some will just take Paypal or that Facebook money thing. Cash never fails, though.

Went to Arizona a few months ago. Was driving through the Navajo reservation, came across some craft tables under tents, literally on a packed clay road, out in the middle of the desert. The native Americans running the place had those little square things on their cell phones so they could accept plastic and not lose a sale.

Might be time for everybody else to catch up.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

I have recently added a few CDs to my collection and forgot to picture Pink Floyd's The Wall. I have added:
Iron Maiden - Powerslave, Number of the Beast
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee, The Sunset Tree, Goths

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

"I saw Dallas Keuchel....THERE'S A BEARD!!!!!"

I got Monty Pythonís Total Rubbish for Christmas! All 9 albums (including the BBC one) in one box with liner notes about the recording of said albums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Without me, there is no mission.
I am the mission!

My wife's mother got me Jimi Hendrix's First Rays of a New Sun on CD.

My wife got me a record player and the Westworld soundtrack on vinyl. So now I guess I've started that collection too.

«4 »