Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
My origin ID is TunnelvisionTenz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Alteisen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhXjSj-1bP8

I killed something so hard I reset the universe.

You shot the internet connection!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Ravenfood posted:

How in God's name do you mute people with hot mics?

e: How many skill points do you get total? The Asari Adept is fun but I want to know what I can plan on maxing and what I should leave at pretty basic ranks.

Press esc, then use the arrow keys to move the arrow to other people and then x to mute.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

How does your nova not have a cd? Ah the last level of it.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 26, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm only up to maxing out barriers on my vanguard, the class is just strong.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

They've outright said the Quarians were making an Ark as well, and that part of the reason for their delay was technically difficulties due to having a ton of other species with them- Drell, Hanar, probably Volus as well. Just hold your drat horses and wait for the DLC.

You mean the next game right?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

g0del posted:

It's worse than that - they've turned it into a melee game. At least against outlaws my melee human vanguard consistently has the top score at the end. I have no idea how it does against Kett and Remnant because Observers are hard to punch and sync kills from completely silent Fiends sneaking up behind you are bullshit.

With a class that has stealth gird and a sniper rifle like a widow, you can just run around instagibbing the high value targets.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Alteisen posted:

Female infiltrator lost her husband and son. :smith:

That was over 600 years ago she should learn to let go.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dog Fat Man Chaser posted:

Barrier 5b, the melee drain, seems fuckin nuts. With that and a maxed charge (radius, weapon+melee, bastion), plus jugg shield, I've been running public golds with no trouble at level 8 human vanguard X. There's still more to do with the build, but I'm not convinced it even really needs it. Been using it on the Asari Adept as well, and it's just as good there.

And the last rank of barrier will stop you from dying every 10s and give you back shields, it even stops boss insta kill moves if its up.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Biodome posted:

I Cobra everything because I have a million cobras.

Last stage double mega units is my favorite time.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Anyone having a problem where you select to do they daily mission(?) and it puts you in a lobby for the same map and enemies but it doesn't count for that mission?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

precision posted:

The thing that's a real sticking point, I think, is that ME2 and 3 cultivated a fanbase of players who are used to a certain level of "pick up and play" or ease of use. ME:A asks you to engage with it like it's a proper RPG, with large explorable areas and towns and tons of downtime between shooting galleries. Like you can play for 3 hours and barely shoot anything, which never happened in ME2 or 3, especially 2 with its mission structure.

I really disliked the missions in ME2 replacing basically all movement outside the ship. As the game went on it grew on me. ME3 did alot better at hiding that your are on a mission while doing stuff.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Anyone complaining about driving around a barren planet doing nothing has not played Mass Effect 1. Why doesn't car get a gun?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The maps for ME3 were smaller weren't they? I got it on the ps3, it's been along time since I used it. I only really remember that earth map with the center on fire.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Ambaire posted:

What's a 'dallas book depository' and where do I find it on that map?

There's like a place on a map where you can snipe out a window.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Thundercloud posted:

Is there a thing where you lure people into your game by having it as the strike team mission type and then change mission type once the game is full. It's happened to me twice on Silver and Bronze Challenges today.

It will que you for the same map and bad guy type. So you have to look in the lobby that it says "Mission: Daily name" and not "Mission: custom". If its "Mission: custom", you wont get credit.

Just got the juggernaut shield and punching things got so good.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

precision posted:

Everyone keeps saying guns are bad compared to melee but it is a lot easier to aim a Talon than to get more than one melee attack to connect :colbert:

Just be happy theres isn't any Asari katanas with the lovely attack animation.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Is it possible for an adept to just run around and combo blasts things to death or do mobs they get too much hp?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Please, dear god, add a mode for people who do their character customization before queuing up with no ready check. Call it Quicker Mode or something.

Vote kick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
How good is that biotic amp in the store?

• Locked thread