Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I'm having a lot of fun playing the SP but I want to try the MP. I never played the ME3MP though, any tips?

PC Origin: gjamq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I have been having fun with an infiltrator and a viper, but I was completely unable to beat a Strike Mission that gave the Kett a 1000% melee bonus. Like 3 wipeouts before I gave up :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Last night I got this sniper rifle from an expert pack and I'm not sure if it's really good or really bad. It kills most mooks in one shot (in Bronze) but if I miss I'm screwed since it only has one shot in the clip.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

precision posted:

PSA: If you're lucky enough to get the Isharay, buy the Thermal Clip equipment, slap it on literally any class and you can jump right into Silver at level 1. As the Salarian Operative says "Don't be a hero! Get down!" Just keep away from large groups and kill dudes one at a time. Great way to get quickly up to level 10 or so.

Where do I get the Thermal Clip equipment?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Is there a way to see my ping?

• Locked thread