Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

BenRGamer posted:

I've shot at it when it was my remnant vi

Javik approves(+1)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Cythereal posted:

I can't seem to find the single player thread anymore. Does anyone have a link, or has it evaporated into the ether and single player questions go here now?

It's the game food thread now. And better for it.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Thor-Stryker posted:

Waiting for Reddit to ask what dead Quarian sweat tastes like.

Victory.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

No, EA already shut them down four years ago.

Exactly.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

It's the green ending because I need some fuckin robots

If you want loving robots, you want Nier: Automata..

Mass Effect can't even begin to compete.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Dick Trauma posted:

Was there ever a primary thread for Andromeda? I picked it up at half price and just started playing it today.

Yep. It's now called "The gaming food megathread", because food is often good, and Andromeda isn't.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The Hammerhead was superior to the Mako in every way and anyone who says otherwise is lying to you and to themselves.

It had less health. Basically made of tinfoil.

Other than that, though, you're dead on the money.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Dick Trauma posted:

Not familiar with him, but he should be forbidden by law from ever doing another VA job, especially when there are so many fantastic ones out there.

He's an actor and comedian, usually pretty good. Silicon Valley is funny, heard very positive things about the Big Sick.

Him sucking here is pretty unusual, and why it feels like the directing had to be off.

chiasaur11 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 9, 2017

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Error 404 posted:

Its been awhile but I think you can survive if you have at least one other person, maybe they also have to be loyal? idk

Two survivors other than Shep. If only one other person survives, Shepard dies. It's how you can have a proper "Guddam masacre. I was the only one who made it out alive." ending.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Ainsley McTree posted:

I was referring to the post I was quoting, I don’t know if they were joking or not

It’s probably too good to be true

Haven't done extensive testing, but people I trust have said (and, if memory serves, shown footage, although I'm having trouble finding it) that if only one squad member survives, then Shepard falls to his or her death and the one person left flies off with Joker.

So, no special content for Zaeed, but if it's true, then the plot can end with Zaeed, once again, being the only one alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Nebakenezzer posted:

Ah yes, the Deus Ex: Invisible War phenomenon

You mean people saying a game that's pretty drat crappy is "Not a bad game, just a bad game in (series X)"?

Yeah, I can see it.

• Locked thread