Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
When Xbox live is done being broken I'd love to play a few games with goons tonight.

Xbone: KevieKaotic

I'm a vanguard rear end in a top hat so I hope you're cool with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Just checking in to say that the Xbox pubbies are inexcusably terrible.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Well that's a relief

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Every time I get the points to open a premium pack I get the turian havoc. He's at VI now and I feel like its a sign. I play kroguard 90% of the time, is it a fun character or should in stick to my ABCs? Kroguard is still sitting pretty at I

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

guns for tits posted:

Crazed charging krogan is now my favorite play style

It's hard to go back to more traditional classes after Vanguard, I've found

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

guns for tits posted:

It's really annoying how often pubbies steal my kills and prevent me from getting blood rage.

Yeah pubbies are jerks, but i dont have much of a choice, according to the OP I'm one of 3 goons playing on the bone.

• Locked thread