Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Count me in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh boy, sure am excited for this game to start!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm really looking forward to this upcoming D1 jokephase

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Asiina

She is a butt.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

She is a butt.

Solid case.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

Hang on a freaking second

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
...You guys are butts.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Let's get some free cuddles out of the way.

##vote PostModifier

Haha, that is ridiculously aggressive, even by your standards.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Game was open for like 20 hours. It was the correct decision.

Nah it's stupid. I woke up to 600+ posts, figuered I'd save the thread for the evening when I had the time for it and got home from work to find the day over. People didn't get a chance to contribute.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

It isn't. I challenge you to provide an example of me being lenient on lurkers in any previous game.

Oh we all know that, that's why I said "by your standards". There's a different between being strict and inciting a bloodbath, especially ignoring the context of the early end of day. Like, everyone will still be freely lynchable tomorrow if they continue to lurk. Why not give everyone one day to get their poo poo together and then cut through the lot on D3? You're gunning for it way too early and I think you just want to massacre a bunch of townies for no repercussions.

##vote KB

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Truth Quark posted:

Rarity what's make you so certain all the players on that list are townies?

I'm not but basic probability says there's more town in there than scum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Eh. Just because you are a free cuddle, doesn't mean we have to cuddle you. Participate now. Your pre omgus omgus on me here isn't helping me at least see your value though. How about an analysis of anything that happened yesterday?

Yeah, no. I don't have the time to read 10 pages tonight. I've got a whole load of poo poo to do.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
For the record, I'm totally down with Asii's plan to free lynch imgay.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Can I vote for everyone who is freely lynchable? Blood for the blood God!

Why do you think this is a pro-town move?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I'm told that scum are more likely to lurk.

If mafia was that simple town would win every game. I don't like how your stepping away from responsibility here while still pushing for a lurker massacre. At least KB is owning his poo poo.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

this is a stickup posted:

sorry man but it is too fun to do stuff like that to you :unsmith:

re: kb, this is why, pretty much. I thought inf waking up to that would be funny after he called me out saying bad things would happen if I didn't post more.

This post makes it sound like stickup didn't care either way about Inf's alignment, not a fan

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Flamander posted:

Alright - well, in any case.

Might as well 'claim' my role, now that night's over.

I'm a town roleblocker/tracker - Gimmick! Last night, I tried to track Rarity, but it didn't go through.

Why track me over a player with a content?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

RARITY DO NOT CATCH UP IN YOUR USUAL WAY PLS TIA IT"S IMPORTANT!

You're lucky, I saw this post :saddowns:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Responding to this anyway cause it's a direct question

Bifauxnen posted:

Anyway, still catching up but the first thing that's sticking out to me - Rarity do you actually believe KB is scum? You were in FF4, you should know that KB would be in a mood for all-out lurker slaughter.

I've played with KB a gazillion time and I know all about his distaste for lurkers. However, I think he's leaning extra hard on it in this game and to me it looks like he's hiding behind his meta as an excuse to dunk a whole bunch of people at once. It's a tone read more than anything, despite saying he's willing to give people time he's kept on going in hard on the subject and coming back at me super hard for pointing the issue out.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Asii, I think I found what you were getting at

Asiina posted:

lol @ this

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I can't speak to alignment, but if Rarity says exactly what her results were, I can say whether he's telling the truth.

My action last night was successful. I don't really know what it's final result would have been though.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

RARITY READ THIS FIRST

I know you catch up in order which is annoying as hell, but I hope you haven't responded.

Don't confirm with the whole thing if you can, it might give too much away.

There should be a T word in your results. Say what that word is.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Asii, I think Bif might be able to answer the question you asked me? Maybe?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

If Rarity really did visit me/CPig she should have gotten a kinda fail result that involves a Tornado. I asked Kash about it because I originally misunderstood the role, and he was clear that anyone coming to me would get hit with a Tornado.

Huh? My action definitely succeeded.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Well if you did anything to me, I got no result from it so something isn't matching up.

Do you have an active or passive role?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Then you might not have just noticed what happened to you? I'm a redirector, I changed your target last night to Bif (picked both by RNG)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Not possible, because then KB's deal would have been blocked from getting through.

Then Kash is a dumbass who screwed up night actions?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hang on, didn't Flamander claim he roleblocked as well as tracked? That would explain why things turned out the way they did and then Kash just is a dumb-dumb

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bifauxnen posted:

gently caress you all I have work to do today, Rarity are you supposed to be a full on busdriver or not, at first it sounded like you only changed Asiina's targeting but now you're acting like it was a goodie cause I shouldn't have got KB's offer, but I totally did what are you even on about arrrrrrgh

Redirector, Asii's role is what would have blocked KB's offer

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok.

According to Kash there's a difference between visiting my target and my action succeeding on the person I visited.

There is still no mention of a tornado.

I don't even loving know.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Okay so I confirmed with Kash again and he said he doesn't do flavour results (lol) so I guess you wouldn't get the tornado thing, which is different from what he seemed to say earlier in that they'd be blown away by a tornado, but he did confirm that they would know their action had failed so either Rarity or KB should have gotten an action failure regardless.

I already clarified that I did get an action failure, it was just so obtuse I didn't realise it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

imgay posted:

thnak you friend

If I can do nothing else in this game then at least I can ##vote imgay

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Rarity said her action was successful.

Seriously, how did none of you see the post where I explained what happened.

Rarity posted:

Ok.

According to Kash there's a difference between visiting my target and my action succeeding on the person I visited.

There is still no mention of a tornado.

I don't even loving know.

I was wondering why no one was commenting on it before I went to bed!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Game was open for 20 hours. Admittedly, I'd rather it have been open a bit longer, but still. Most of the thread managed to post plenty.

Oh gently caress off with this holier than thou bullshit.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

This doesn't really clear anything up for me. Are you saying that Kash was calling you successful just because you visited your target? I really don't believe you.

My PM said I successfully visited my target but my action was unsuccessful. I didn't read it properly and that's on me but that's a stupid way of giving out night results.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

In addition, and this is new, she's laying low and not really doing much else.

I work a call centre job where I can't use the internet you loving dipshit.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Not everyone has the ability to be online 24/7 so get off your high horse.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I guess I might as well do something with my vote

##vote Flamander

The guy straight up claims being in a doc and nobody cares.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

This is a fun way to redirect my criticism and get in some personal attacks, but my post was not about you being online or not. When you are here, you really aren't participating in any meaningful Rarity way. You took the easy out of fake casing me, and went for the easy imgay vote, but don't really seem to be scum hunting in any serious way.

You've also ignored my accusation about inconsistencies in your posting twice now.

To me, that is laying low.

Oh gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's hard to give a poo poo about a game when you get cut out of all of D1, get lumped with being freely lynchable and your mod fucks you over with a dumb results PM. I've been giving zero loving reason to help anyone win anything at this point.

• Locked thread