Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Just chiming in to say this was a really great LP.

I got this game because I've enjoyed every TW game I've played thus far (even Rome 2 to an extent), but to my surprise I haven't really felt it with this one. But now this LP has me encouraged to give the game another go, with a different faction as I've found the Dwarfs a bit boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

GunnerJ posted:

Excellent music selection.
Eh, I personally feel like Dragonforce is too light and bright and cheerful for Warhams.

It was cool enough though.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

wiegieman posted:

Warhammer Fantasy is a pretty light story though. Before the stupid end times plot, it was about about how the civilized world turns back the hordes of darkness with faith and gunpowder.
...and by tons upon tons of blood, guts and grit, not by tiptoeing through the tulips which is what Dragonforce evokes for me. :v: I mean like, you wouldn't have Disney make a Warhammer movie.

Anyway, it's not important. LP owned, that last battle owned, Warhams owns.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

FFS they used warhammer art for their album covers
Not to mention being literally named after a Warhammer siege weapon unit. :v:

• Locked thread