Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
That should be a great first car, don't forget the radiator hoses when you catch it up on maintenance. I still can't believe Volvo omitted a low coolant light from these considering how trivial it would have been to include one.

I'm coming up on a year with my V50 and I still enjoy driving it, it's my favorite out of all the FWD Volvos I've owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

It got totaled over that?! How much do those things go for these days? :stare:

It depends but at least in the Midwest you can find 2005-2007 models with high mileage for less than $5K. I got my 2006 with 102K for $5500.

• Locked thread