Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Seat Safety Switch posted:

There is no god drat way Lloyd's kid is already 15. Where did the time go?

Just found this thread. It's really odd comparing machines and projects vs human life.
With reasonable care, a project can sit in your garage indefinitely, waiting on you to come around to working on it.
But life just keeps marching forward, never on your terms. Makes it extra special your kid gets to keep helping with yours :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

LloydDobler posted:

They're very strict about that for salvage vehicles, normally they wouldn't even issue me the second one but they see it's obviously not my mistake.

Phew. I always sweat getting a very strict or mean or pissed off DMV employee that's gonna shut me down instead of being reasonable.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Every time I go to the RMV, no matter how mundane and surefire the task, I always fear somehow, the clerk will find some problem with my paperwork. I'll never be able to relax.

• Locked thread