Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

I submit that you took that baseball, stashed it in your unusually large vagina, and walked right on out of here!

This owns.

I personally love all the collaborations... Helps expose me to new artists and gives each song a distinct sound but still keeps the Gorillaz vibe with the production and Damon parts. I'm now a pretty significant Little Dragon fan and the live performances with all the special guests are straight-up magical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

I submit that you took that baseball, stashed it in your unusually large vagina, and walked right on out of here!

Junior Jr. posted:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who got the digital download version, I've been waiting for a good few hours and it still hasn't shown up yet.

I pre-ordered digital a couple weeks ago... Immediately released 5 of the songs to be playable in my Amazon Music app and the full album showed up automatically at 12:02am. Are you using the app?

Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

Gorillaz did an AMA today... Mostly just joke answers from the different characters rather than any real insight but entertaining.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/682hwf/ama_we_are_the_gorillaz_ask_us_anything/

Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

Oh man, anybody else catch the Chicago show last night?

First time seeing them live despite being a fan for 12 years... Worth the wait, hot drat! Tons of featured guests including Del (!) for Clint Eastwood.

Strobelite was a surprising high point because Pevin Everett was loving killing it on vocals and the crowd was eating it up (he also crushed it coming back for Stylo). Sex Murder Party was also great live, but I don't hate the album cut as some seem to so I guess that helps.