Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Busted and Blue sounds like a way more anemic To Binge, I can't get into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
was thinking to myself "it's weird that 2D knows french" right before he pulled out the dictionary

albarn's croon is a good fit for the language

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I think what makes Cracker Island really insidious is there’s almost no preamble, just four quick notes and then “welcome to the backing soundtrack of your every waking moment for the next two weeks”

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
iirc it was about a month between song machine singles, I’m getting a twitch waiting for the studio version of Silent Running

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
this is the one I’d been waiting for as well, and it’s as good as expected

the fan-mixed studio versions were impressive but didn’t bring the synths to the forefront like the official does

Oxxidation fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 27, 2023