Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I've liked or loved just about all the Song Machine songs so far other than "Friday 13th", which I thought was kind of dreadful

"The Pink Phantom" is very good but I too feel bad for 6LACK because I think he's good but seems so unnecessary on the track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

extending "Désolé" is the best thing the album did, I really love that song but I'm really into all the album additions

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

oh my god they killed daley

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

hughesta posted:

new record out this month, features with King Kofi, AJ Tracey, Dawn Penn, and more

where do you see this?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I can't believe I didn't get a presale code from Spotify considering how much I listen to them. I'm mad

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Nanigans posted:

I literally Googled it. It was "FINALE" for Miami. Try to find it for your place.

that worked in NYC, too, thanks :)

I did a little googling for it but I'm at work so I couldn't devote much time to it, thank you v much

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

"Cracker Island" is out and it bangs

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I don't like Humanz that much as a whole. a few EXTREME bangers ("Ascension," "Submission," "Busted and Blue") but there is so much that I skip

it's too unfocused. it's like they got together again and Albarn had way too many ideas after the hiatus

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I should revisit The Fall, I wasn't ready for it when it came out

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

5. desolé
4. latin simone
3. hong kong
2. sleeping powder
1. empire ants

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

danny brown's verse makes that song. i struggled with not finding a place for it on my top 5 but i love too many gorillaz songs

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

real gorillaz heads have been very consistently impressed since self-titled

*nods*

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

feels like they've begun this campaign way sooner than they should have but I'll absolutely take it

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the worst era in terms of my enjoyment is Humanz because the album is too long and meandering for my tastes

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

hughesta posted:

album leaked and it kicks rear end

no one reads this forum let's have it big homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I liked The Now Now and I'm glad to have The Now Now 2.0