Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
With new gorillaz and Alt J, etc, this should be a decent year for music. Part of me can't believe it's taken Albarn this long to make a new album, but then again I think Tool might be releasing a new album after 11(?) years. That's a long freaking time.

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORSBIaPHDdg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

:eyepop:

Is that Noel Gallagher on guitar? The let me out live video is really good too. I'm glad the live band have been put on the forefront in their live shows since plastic beach. Like the others in this thread are saying, I don't care about the cartoons but the music.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's on amazon's streamable app right now. Strobelite has that old school Massive Attack sound.