Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Finally, here's the full coverage of the Demon Dayz gig from Margate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuEC_GD6iT0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but for once I'm glad we got two ACTUAL music videos compared to the number of remixes of other tracks on their youtube channel.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I'm really not considering buying that overpriced box set, the only reason for that would be Jamie's nice artwork, but for just some extra tracks and demos...I'd wait for a digital version if that's coming out.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Just listened to the first two songs and already this sounds better than Humanz, here's to hoping the now now is better than the last album...okay I say better, it will be more tolerable than that and the fall.

It's safe to say Humanz rightfully belongs in the trash.

:roflolmao: that meme never gets old

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I question how is Murdoc allowed to speak to people via an Echo or texting on Facebook messenger while he's still doing time. But then again this is hewlett's world we're talking about.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Been trying forever to get a hold of those limited edition G-Shock watches that came out.

Turns out that someone hacked the G-Shock website and hosed with most of the online orders, causing all the technical difficulties all day. Then I got an e-mail saying there’s a small quantity of Murdoc watches and already the online orders were gone.

So I had to wait outside the London shop from 6 till 10, just to pick up a watch before they completely sold out. Let that be a lesson, don’t bother ordering stuff online and just go retail instead. :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Actually you should thank me for getting one of those watches, because otherwise you'd never hear the new Tranz remix that's exclusive to the watches. (Yes really)

Here's the soundcloud link.