Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
humility, all night (big boi), and downtown shutdown (presets) are my Songs Of Summer. it is so decreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the new song would be much better with jamie t rather than slowthai imo

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i LOVE this new track. Desole number one this one number two. This might be number one though I looove the vibe.

russel's punching in the video at 1:30 beginning on beat and slightly desynching by the end is really messing my life up though

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
new track with Robert Smith is WOW.

where are you guys preordering for NA?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
just ordered the d sides vinyl. drat how have I never heard this jamie t kids with guns 'remix' before this poo poo rips. I have always wanted jamie t to do an actual verse on a gorillaz track, if this is the closest I get it's not bad I guess. kinda a crazy song but I am loving it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0sHZfmuCr4

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
for real that remix is SO good how has Damon not had Jamie T back to do a verse on a real Gorillaz track. Momentary Bliss would have been a good choice but ideally a real raucous banger written just for Jamie.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
1. Pac Man
2. Desole
3. How Far
5. Strange Timez
4. Momentary Bliss
6. Friday the 13th
7. Aries

*switched 4 and 5*

Not listening to the new one till the album

"I'm stressing out I'm stressing out I'm stressing out" is the most classic Gorillaz sounding of anything in any of the songs imo

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Oct 2, 2020

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this album is very Humanz to me so far, which is not necessarily a bad thing, I like all Gorillaz albums

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i just found this guy's channel, he has a bunch of these. this one in particular i love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjBOxCDE0KM

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Why are you guys talking about Humanz with such a sense of historical context it just came out 28 april

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe like... The Avalanches? Broken Bells? Hard to give more recommendations that aren't hiphop focused.. Theres not much that sounds like just the Gorillaz since they use sooooo many influences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I recommend listening to more rap

I mean. Yeah. Start with like.. Jurassic 5 , Heiro (you might recognize a very distinct voice), or Ugly Duckling. Super accessible fun party music.