Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Boywhiz88 posted:

I can't believe the venue they picked for the Twin Cities. They easily could have done the Target Center or XCel Center. Roy Wilkins is small, relatively. I'll be interested to see the prices.

Are you kidding me? You think gorillaz are selling 18,000 tickets in Minneapolis on a Wednesday night? You're on drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Junior Jr. posted:

2D and Murdoc have a live stream conversation in 30 minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OPFbjEVXic

I don't understand how people get excited about cartoon characters.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Junior Jr. posted:

I think the fact that we pretend those cartoon characters are actually part of the band and have a weird ongoing story makes it fun for the fans.

That's depressing.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Its not that hard to see the appeal to the characters and the lore.

Sure it is.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

all-Rush mixtape posted:

It's impossible to think of Gorillaz without thinking of the characters. If Albarn wanted you to not care about them, he'd just make another solo album and leave Hewlett in the dust.

It's possible.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Is there really a secret cartoon story that people geek out over? That makes me like the band so much less.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Hedrigall posted:

The people most concerned probably weren't pooping in the big boy toilet yet when Demon Days came out

Big toilets ftw