Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

However he is right in saying it's not all Hams. Just the very most explicit stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

What the gently caress are the FTL guys doing these days anyway?

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Can't let this slide

FTL was a really fun game that gave you a great content-filled FREE Dlc. They also moved on to this http://store.steampowered.com/app/590380/Into_the_Breach/

Literally 7 posts up.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Tias posted:

Can someone explain to me exactly how initiative works? I thought a high ini stat gave extra melee attack, but all guides say it's important for ranged fighters, why is that?

You want high initiative so you can fire first/run away first. That's all initiative does, it's not like an agility stat.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I feel like the stuff that was written first, the stuff from Early Access, was written better and was more understated than the later stuff added in DLC.