Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

How did you gain your skills?
When did you first put on your costume?
Who, outside of the team, thinks you shouldn’t be a superhero?
Why do you try to be a hero?
Why do you care about the team?
How did you get inducted into the Order of the Round Table?
Which one of the Knights (or Squires) took notice of you?
(optional) Suggest a thread title.

quote:

The Beacon

Look: Female, White, Simple Clothing, Iconic Costume
Abilities: The Grimore Arcanum, Broom riding

Freak -1
Danger -1
Savior +2
Superior 0
Mundane +3

Moves:

Won’t let you down: When you help a teammate, you can spend 2 out of the Team pool to add +2 to their roll.

C’mon, Lucky: You have a pet of some kind, a smaller companion that helps you out. Detail it. Choose three basic moves and tell the GM how it helps you with those moves. Whenever your pet could help you, take +1 to that move. If your pet ever gets hurt, treat it as taking a powerful blow.

Barnum is Roll's crow familiar and can act as her remote eyes and ears. With him, she can assess a situation, defend someone, or provoke someone.

Moment of Truth:

This is the moment when you show them exactly why you belong here. You do any one thing, take out any one enemy, no matter how insane, no matter how ridiculous, because that’s you. Their jaws are gonna drop when you’re done. Of course, pulling off a stunt like this tends to bring unwanted attention and a dangerous reputation...

Team Moves:

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, tell them how they’re awesome and add a Team to the pool. If they tell you how you’re awesome in return, add another Team to the pool.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, ask them to confirm or deny that you should be here. If they confirm it, mark potential and give them Influence over you. If they deny it, mark Angry and shift one Label up and one Label down, your choice.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread