Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
RF3 was a giant step up from the GBA HMs for me, the characters may be hit or miss but the gameplay is undeniably better.

It's a shame you can't date Shino or Gaius. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

I completely forgot magic seeds even exist (does the plot even use them?), I think I spent way too much time fishing and chasing new recipes. :shobon:

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

LordHippoman posted:

:siren: Update on the last page!

I think Link has so far started almost half his lines with "Uh" "Um" or "Huh". Dude seems in over his head.

Also, are monster drops the only way to get the Clippers? That seems like it could be an issue if the drop rate is too low.

It takes more effort to care about having a monster barn than it does to get clippers. The woolies were probably keeping a pair around handy for when they meet something with opposable thumbs.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

Zanzibar Ham posted:

If Gaius was a skeletal blacksmith he'd be even cooler.

But it would be even less likely you could marry him! :smith:

Not enough games live by Divinity Dragon Commander's example.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

hey girl you up posted:

Romance Gaius please, he's the only sensible one in two towns full of nutcases

None of the sensible options are available, that means Gaius as well. :smith:

I wonder if Carmen gives you a better reward if you go along and doctor your preferences. Or reward you with trash or a failed dish for a zero percent matchup. :allears:

• Locked thread