Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

I played the poo poo out of this game, and I completely forgot Collette even existed. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Last Transmission posted:

Haifisch, the fishing resort is your one-stop trip to profitville. If you get the siblings' friendship levels high enough to have them stock unlimited tuna in their small enclosure.
Coupled with a high cooking skill you can churn out ludicrously profitable tuna dishes.

Beat me to it! It's pretty easy to get more money than you'll ever need with tuna fishing, but you need a pretty high friendship level with the siblings, so you can't do it until midgame at the earliest.

Also: Sofia! I totally get why people wouldn't like her gimmick, and Sherman certainly handles it poorly, but Sofia's actually really charming. I hope Haifisch does their best to show off some of her everyday conversations when her friendship level is high. :allears:

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Haifisch posted:

What are you talking about? I didn't accidentally call Link by the wrong name. You're imagining things. :ninja:

Oh, clearly I was incorrect. My eyes must've been playing tricks on me!

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jun 12, 2017

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Monster Black Panther Person is my fav person by far.

Can we romance her? I forgot

Yes, you can romance Kuruna.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Picayune posted:

This gimmick can get a little old, but that particular choice of words is magical. :allears:

If you think this is nice, strap yourself in. After all, she's marriage material! Just imagine how a love-stricken Sofia would try to explain how she feels. It's loving incredible. Sofia's the best. :allears:

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Walrus

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Sometimes a game comes along and reminds you about the beauty of love.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Haifisch posted:

On that note, here's how all the barn monsters are doing. I should probably fill up these empty spaces with something, but I don't remember what makes useful products other than the farm animal monsters, and :effort:.

The panthers in the desert produce claws you can forge in to weapons to up your crit rate, I remember. Get a bee, too, if you can. Slimes produce crystals that are good for magic, for what that's worth. Probably something else I'm forgetting.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Daria. Time to paint our treehouse all the colors of the rainbow!

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Daria's not going to win, so I'm changing my vote from her to Pia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Isn't one of Sofia's nicknames for you "Garbage"?

Edit: Must've been misremembering, then! It's been years since I played the game.

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 20, 2018

• Locked thread