Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
jeeeez alexis and farrah were really hard to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I literally had to skip Farrah's set, it was so bad. Oh well. RIP Farrah, you were extremely cute and not much else. Alexis looked tremendously bad tonight, those tits were practically neon.

I'm so happy Pep got a win finally :3:.

E: Also I want to say I really want Peppermint to win. I don't think she's going to, but I suddenly really want to see her snatch that loving crown. I felt similar last season, where I absolutely knew from episode 3 that Bob was going to win, but I seriously rooted for Naomi just the same.

big dyke energy fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 13, 2017

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

They're gonna keep Alexis around as long as they could aren't they.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

I just want Alexis to leave... she's talented in her own right, but she doesn't have the same level of charisma as the other remaining contestants :cry:

Did anyone in this thread listen to the single from Peppermint, Sasha, Aja, and Alexis? It's pretty fun if you liked "Read U Wrote U". The fact that Alexis's verse is the weakest in the song is probably the root of my antipathy toward her tbh :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0o0PK7AXFE
Peppermint had a cute verse that charmed me... Sasha laid me flat with her deep even voice edging on monotone and clever wordplay/jokes that have relevance inside and outside of drag... Aja killed it with references to every club kid in a rap that went relatively hard and I love ittt

Alexis just kind of made a few rhymes and pushed her #brand. Boring!

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Trinity has really grown on me. At first I found her offputing and disregarded her because she was a pageant queen, but she is a great competitor. She has an interesting aesthetic and is really funny. I really hope she makes it to the top three.

And goodbye Farrah. I don't know how she did it, but she kind of made her whining endearing.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Someone make a 10 hours of trinity, farrah and alexis roasting youtube megachallenge

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
This is the first time I've ever had such thoughts about a reality TV personality, but... I kinda want to marry Valentina

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Nina seems more relaxed since she had to lipsync.

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Holy poo poo, Farrah. That was worse than Alyssa Edward's rupaul roast. That should not be possible.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

I literally hid behind my hands while watching Trinity, Farrah, and Alexis in that roast. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die I was so embarrassed for them.

I'm so glad Sasha did so well. And I couldn't tell if Valentina was playing up the ditzy and the accent but whatever, it worked. She was so freaking adorable.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

It was nice not having Flaw-ja around.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Tiny witch hat.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
god trinity sipping her drink when shea was going IN on nina in untucked gave me life

I'm surprised at how much I enjoy trinity

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I want to like Nina, but I want her to like herself more.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Troposphere posted:

god trinity sipping her drink when shea was going IN on nina in untucked gave me life
Ho0oooly poo poo it is great. Shea clearly sick of dealing with touched-brain rambling Nina for 8 weeks and just unloading on her oddball paranoid rear end.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

angerbeet posted:

I want to like Nina, but I want her to like herself more.

I do too.

She was insufferable in Untucked though. Girl, stop projecting your insecurities so much. Nobody has come for you this season, stop thinking that everyone hates you.

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!
I didn't love that whiny pixie but who would be so cold as to not leave a goodbye note?? She was pretty unoffensive.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nina hosted a watch party for this episode in NYC and she was pretty awesome! Though, girl still wants to be Black Chyna.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Maybe she was going for Elphaba but I was getting Ashreksis. Also lol at her taking offense to the reading challenge. Was she the 1st queen in herstory to cry after the library closed? And then to have Ru come into the werk room to counsel her about it?

I loved Farrah but it was her time to go. I think she lasted longer than she technically should have, so good for her.

Valentina was such a mess during the roast but I loving shot water out of my nose during the hampster joke.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I feel like Farrah's roast would have been great if she had a half decent delivery. She read Michelle to FILTH. That poo poo was so awkward, though. I think she did better than Alexis in the LSFYL as well, but it was her time to go. If not for Eureka leaving early, she probably wouldn't have made it this far.

Girl has a bright future ahead of her if she can figure out how to incorporate her own personality in her drag-- kind of like her 9021-HO character being easy to inject her own whininess into. She really surprised me this year, wasn't even on my radar beyond being the fishiest girl I think the show has seen since Courtney. She slayed the runway every week, and for that I am grateful. Would not mind it at all if she returned for AS3.

Crown Trinity asap. Biggest surprise of the year for me is how versatile this pageant queen really is, I am living for her attitude and her looks and nearly every performance she's given. This week was rocky, but at least she wasn't Alexis/Farrah levels of cringe. The character could have worked with better jokes, or if she had gone in on herself a bit more.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

I made some art therapy to work through how I felt about Alexis in the reading challenge.

I love Valentina as much as you guys, but she absolutely did not deserve to be safe this week, and the fact that she called her own performance an 8/10 was just mindboggling. Her reads in the library were amazing, though.

Sasha made me laugh until I was red in the face, and if Sasha couldn't win, I'm glad it was Peppermint. She was cute and LETHAL. I want to hang out with them all the time. :kimchi:

I loved that there was a very clear bottom and top this time, though I don't agree with the judge's ordering for the bottom.

I wish Alexis would stop the whole "I take responsibility for my faults, but [blames them on everyone else]", she's basically everything I hate about my gay bff, except without his redeeming qualities.

Nina's whole bitchy thing in Untucked was interesting to me, because I see a lot of my own tendency to project my own negative views of myself onto others in her, and Nina's read kinda helped me wake up a bit too.

Oh, and on a less Oprah note, Ellen is now officially my favorite Untucked character. #TheHelp

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
OMG Alexisalt mountain.

Alexis needs to check her attitude. I was rooting for her at first, but girl cannot stop complaining.

Also this is amazing.

http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/e00jxi/rupauls-drag-race-trinity-and-the-pit-crew

I will be singing about dicks in my mouth for the next week. Thanks S9 girls.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

twistedbutterfly posted:

Also this is amazing.

http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/e00jxi/rupauls-drag-race-trinity-and-the-pit-crew

I will be singing about dicks in my mouth for the next week. Thanks S9 girls.

Pep turned that poo poo into a national anthem :patriot:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Alexis defending herself by blaming Tamar Braxton for not watching the show is peak Alexis.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Nina how many https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIzVCwhHcWc 's do you need???
When I saw her with with Valentina in untucked I thought "Yes, Nina is finally gets it. She's lightened up". Que light criticism that is clearly not directed at her and she goes loving off. Girl, I get that you've at some point had someone tell you that you where not worth poo poo and you project it on to everyone araound you. I relate. But. Seriously???
When loving Sasha rolls her eyes at you you're probably not that great to be around. She's talented but but this episode she was just imitating former contestants (the pan to Rupauls dead face as she appeared as a ghetto southern family member of someone was cringe worthy) and then got angry that she wasn't on top. and now with the loving racial slurs I'm just done. I repeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIzVCwhHcWc

Both Valentina and Nina are so lucky that Alexis and Farrah were that terrible because they both suuuucked.

Btw has anyone seen Valentina lip sync? If she's ever in the bottom she'll lose for sure. I love her but from what I've seen she's a super boring performer.

Go Shea, Sasha (ǃǃǃ) or Peppermintǃ

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it

Sarcopenia posted:

Btw has anyone seen Valentina lip sync? If she's ever in the bottom she'll lose for sure. I love her but from what I've seen she's a super boring performer.

Um, how dare you?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

:eyepop: holy moly

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
that was one of the best lip syncs I've ever seen

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it

Troposphere posted:

that was one of the best lip syncs I've ever seen

Same. She certainly got tipped enough for it too, holy poo poo.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Y9JuiJXks

also laganja's lipsync to the remix of aja's rant about valentina rules

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Troposphere posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Y9JuiJXks

also laganja's lipsync to the remix of aja's rant about valentina rules

Laganja is so fierce lately, I love that performance and the camera work is great for once.

I wish she wasn't so opposed to returning to the show, she could slay AS3.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Troposphere posted:

I'm surprised at how much I enjoy trinity

Alexis in the back practicing her lipsync, noticing that something was happening, and pulling out her earbuds had me cackling.

Trinity the Tuck is incredible and I'm kicking myself for thinking she wouldn't get far.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

...so excited about Trinity that I double posted.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

esperterra posted:

Laganja is so fierce lately, I love that performance and the camera work is great for once.

I wish she wasn't so opposed to returning to the show, she could slay AS3.

I can see why she wouldn't want to come back, she didn't exactly have a good time...

Laganja is a really loving good performer, though. I'd go to her show in a heart beat.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

I'm sorry but all I see is this :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMn10Wjm4o&t=139s

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

I can see why she wouldn't want to come back, she didn't exactly have a good time...

Laganja is a really loving good performer, though. I'd go to her show in a heart beat.

if they let her have her weed during I bet she would haha

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

Oh, definitely. She was offered AS2 to do a Haus of Edwards vs Rolaskatox thing, but said no. With how much she's grown though I think she could handle it ... if production lets her bring her weed.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Hug in a Can posted:

I just want Alexis to leave... she's talented in her own right, but she doesn't have the same level of charisma as the other remaining contestants :cry:

Did anyone in this thread listen to the single from Peppermint, Sasha, Aja, and Alexis? It's pretty fun if you liked "Read U Wrote U". The fact that Alexis's verse is the weakest in the song is probably the root of my antipathy toward her tbh :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0o0PK7AXFE
Peppermint had a cute verse that charmed me... Sasha laid me flat with her deep even voice edging on monotone and clever wordplay/jokes that have relevance inside and outside of drag... Aja killed it with references to every club kid in a rap that went relatively hard and I love ittt

Alexis just kind of made a few rhymes and pushed her #brand. Boring!

This song is fantastic but that first rhyme in Alexis' part is a war crime.

Lipumira posted:

I didn't love that whiny pixie but who would be so cold as to not leave a goodbye note?? She was pretty unoffensive.

Farrah confirmed on Instagram that it was Nina. Apparently she hasn't left a note the whole season?

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Eight Dollars posted:

This song is fantastic but that first rhyme in Alexis' part is a war crime.

Farrah confirmed on Instagram that it was Nina. Apparently she hasn't left a note the whole season?

Nina is the stealth villain. We've all been so focused on Alexis' open bitchiness, that Nina's low-key passive aggressive BS flies right under the gaydar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Nina is the stealth villain. We've all been so focused on Alexis' open bitchiness, that Nina's low-key passive aggressive BS flies right under the gaydar.

if you caught this week's untucked, it really comes to the fore. shea - and just about all the other queens - has had enough of nina's poo poo!

• Locked thread