Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«38 »
Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

oliven posted:

This is incredible. Why on earth would they cut this from the finale

The WOW legal team ordered that the footage be removed, and issued a statement expressing sympathy for India's predicament, but taking no responsibility, and stating that Ru and Mimi acted in accordance with company policy on the matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 6, 2002

I wanted to change my avatar but I didn't have a good title so I wanted to say suck it hot dogs are sandwiches

Nihonniboku posted:

Ru would be smart to just cut ties with World of Wonder and go with a production company that is actually capable, and not just hitching their anchor to Ru's stardom. A good production company should be lifting their stars, not the other way around.

World of Wonder was formed by two mid-80s club kids with the specific intent of catapulting the career of Rupaul, so she's known about the hitch for about 30 years

oliven
Jan 24, 2006

love all cats

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

The WOW legal team ordered that the footage be removed, and issued a statement expressing sympathy for India's predicament, but taking no responsibility, and stating that Ru and Mimi acted in accordance with company policy on the matter.

Wait, India wasn't in on it?

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Yeah I'm confused by that too, because it definitely looked like it was scripted.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

I agree, jokes are hard.

They were referencing the United Airlines overbooking fiasco.

Inadequate Areolas
Apr 9, 2005

expressway to yr skull

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

ALFbrot posted:

I agree, jokes are hard.

They were referencing the United Airlines overbooking fiasco.

ooooooh okay, well that makes sense.

I'm kinda glad Shea didn't win only because we just had similar story lines with BTDQ and Alaska: wins all the way to the top, has a stumble at the end and has to lip sync, picks self up and snatches the crown. I can't wait to see what Sasha does this year.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

why donald duck never wears pants but he puts a towel on his waist after the shower?

- Jerry Seinfeld

Yeah I mean... she said no to Ru. Of course that was scripted.

Flyinglemur
Jul 2, 2004

Bartender, I'll have an Ovechkin; that's a White Russian
on ice, no Cup

bring back old gbs posted:

Yeah I mean... she said no to Ru. Of course that was scripted.

And she was mic'd, which should have been the first clue.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

Do we have a picture of Paul McCartney?

I blame only having an hour on VH1. My hope is that the network gives them more time when needed next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Of course the Mimi/Farrah thing was real. Working security is Mimi's paying gig.

«38 »