Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
This cast seems pretty solid.

And holy poo poo this challenge is going to be wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Nihonniboku posted:

Um, based on the back of her head, was that Bebe Zahara Benet? I'm guessing based on the fact that she was doing a ton of interviews today.

Would they bring back a previous winner?

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

After watching Untucked I really like James. For her imperfections, she is endearing. I do hope someone takes her under their breast plate and gives her a hand.

Looking at the last trends, the winner of the first challenge makes it to the top three (sans Morgan McMichales). I wonder if Eureka will make it as they haven't crowed a big girl and I wonder how far Peppermint will go. As the first woman who has transitioned before the show, I think the producers would want her to progress far. Given the temperament of the fans and their ability to turn manic at the drop of a hat, it could go bad if she is cut early. She's polished and talented, so it wouldn't be just handed to her.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Pinwiz11 posted:

That was the extent of Lisa Kudrow's appearance? (Assuming she's not back as a judge.)

Apparently so. They hyped that up a lot for so little.

Is it just me or does the format feel...weird?

And yay Cynthia.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Noise Machine posted:

Huh, I actually felt like Jaymes could have pulled that off, but it was probably too little too late in the lip sync.

Spoilers for the gently caress of it.

I think it was apparent after last week he wasn't going to make it past the first elimination which is a shame because I liked her

And HAHAHAHAHAHA Todrick is reduced to being a guest judge next week.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

This is great. Roll Jaymes, roll.

Before the show started I knew that one of the queens was in her 50's. Looking at the promo pics I had assumed it was Trinity, not Charlie. Oops.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Noise Machine posted:

I desperately want Shea Coulee's eyeball patch to be a Residents reference but I know it's probably not.

Edit: We are 10 minutes into the episode and I want to throw Kimora from a train.

Kimora's personality it's like a cheese grater going up and down my back. Farrah can't sow and she isn't being insufferable about it.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I'm guessing Kimora and Farrah are in the bottom. Hopefully Kimora hits the road.

Edit: If anyone else say that Trojan commercial...lol.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Watching Untucked, and holy poo poo Aja is a giant salty pile of poo poo.

:smugdog:: "Your wig could be glued down a little bit, and I would have done a black spank"
:cry:: "WELL THEN GIRL PHARAH MAKE ME A BLACK SPANK AND GET ME SOME MOTHERFUCKING WIG GLUE AND GLUE MY WIG DOWN FOR ME! WHERE WERE YOU IN THERE?!"

Wow...I have apparently been going about taking criticism the wrong way all my life.

:geno:: "We needed an example of the visualizations you plan to use in your last report, and you used the first person voice too much."
:nyd:: "WELL THEN, LITTLE MISS PROFESSOR BITCH, MAKE ME A DATA VISUALIZATION AND EDIT MY REPORT! WHERE THE gently caress WERE YOU ON THIS poo poo??"

Lol. Please do this and post a trip report.
Make sure to do excessive mouth pops.

I'm hoping the top 4 will be Nina, Valentina, Farrah, and Sasha. It's hard to tell as all the queens (sans Aja) are really off the hook this season.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

twistedbutterfly posted:

This challenge is having some cringe worthy moments. Yikes.

Yes. The challenges so far other than the Gaga challenge has been rather blah.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Last night Dax came into my work and I made him food. The girls I worked with were jealous of how good his skin looked. He was very nice. That's my story.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

The edit makes it seem like Nina is going home.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Ke$sh got faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Any word on a Dragula season 2? I'm rewatching the first season and I really hope there is another.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Bina posted:

I'm kind-of sad Monikkie got killed.

I get why. The mask was a hindrance and she really hasn't done too much with it.

The cast this season is legit though. I want to see Erika go more hard horror with her anime aesthetic. I think she could do some sick poo poo.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Yeah, either of those would have been awesome. Too bad she didn't do it. I did really like how her mask gave off a luchador vibe though.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I really like Erika. I think she is my favorite queen this season. She just isn't brining hard horror to her looks and it's a shame, as she has the skill to do outstanding looks. I don't want to see her cut, but I'm afraid her time on the show isn't going to be for much longer.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

somnambulist posted:

The good thing about Erika is she’s young and VERY open to criticism. She’s not super polished yet but I think next week is going to surprise us. I hope I’m right because she’s so much fun

This is true. Her personality has been a good contrast the sea of drama this season. The other queens tend to be really cool to her too, which I like.

Ironic Twist posted:

If Victoria would have some goddamn fun on stage for once she would win this show in a landslide.

I agree with this. She is fantastic, but so goddamn stiff.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Shawn has always been hot, but he got hotter.

But Israel is way hotter when he isn't all goth and brooding. That opening scene was tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Is it just me or does the taller of the Boulet Brothers sound like Kermit the Frog?

• Locked thread