Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Thank god they've finally made this show easy to watch! I can easily just click onto Netflix here in the UK or Stan in Australia and I can watch it with no troubles. Only took 10 seasons!

Meanwhile, loved the episode. I wish the Ronnie facade was kept up longer. It was amazing. I didn't like Eureka hijacking Gaga's entrance and immediately making Gaga all about him.

As for early boots, it really has to be Jaymes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
You can apparently watch it on VH1's website if you say you're an XFinity subscriber and link it to your Social Media account. That's all the verification they ask for....

If you're in the UK it's on Netflix and on Stan in Australia.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Valentina is amazing.
Alexis Michelle is a nicer Roxxy Andrews.

I thought Jaymes would win that lipsynch.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Here's hoping Eureka comes back next season a bit more humble. Plus she'll need to be a bit lighter to continue doing those acrobatics. I won't loving miss her sticking her head back in before the credits, that's blatant attention whoring I can't stand.

When CLF stripped off to her mismatched underwear, it was a bit bye girl desperate/jarring and didn't suit the song. I like CLF but I feel she's not making the most of this rare second chance.

Favs - Sasha & Valentina.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I'm happy with Shea/Trinity/Sasha winning this season. Peppermint is great, but her runway needs some work.

Are there any finale viewing parties in London? I'm just hoping for more fanfare than watching it in bed on a Saturday morning.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I'm doing supply teaching in inner London and was asking a heap of 13/14yo kids at a Catholic school what their favourite shows were as part of introductions. At the end, a really awkward and sad looking girl said her favourite show was Drag Race.

When I praised the show she instantly perked up while the rest of the girls were brats 'Why you even like cars?? It's not like you own a car.'

It was a nice moment and really brought that Variety? article a few posts back into focus.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I have never heard of Dragula. Here's a fair question - What does it do successfully?

QUICKLY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

alf_pogs posted:

more like SNOREgan McMichaels zzzz

In the AS3 promos she mostly looks dead behind the eyes. It's unsettling.

As for GIFs from AS1&2 and S9:

Sasha's Petal Dance
Aja's rant
Peppermint destroying during the lipsync in her Madonna runway
Valentina's Greedy Moment

Alaska at the reunion throwing the prosthetic leg
Katya's everything
Aubry Plaza having the time of her life

• Locked thread