Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Finally caught up and this had me dead on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Bina posted:

I secretly want Valentina to do a shy Micheal Jackson.

This would be great.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nina hosted a watch party for this episode in NYC and she was pretty awesome! Though, girl still wants to be Black Chyna.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Phi Phi is why people hate us. :sigh:

SHE SAID SHE FELT

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nihonniboku posted:

See, we need more things like this. These are the kind of gay guys I know. All of DC is full of gay nerds. The kind of gays who are chief of staff and speechwriters, and heads of fundraising, and directors of whatever, who are also hot AF, and also spend their time dressing up in Star Trek uniforms and playing Zelda.

Please ship some to Chicago before I move there in August. Thanks!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Such a good episode? A mini challenge AND Ru in the workroom?!

This is the top 4 I wanted and would be happy with any of them winning.

Alexis going on about the stones brought back thoughts Derrick "Everywhere A Hem" Barry.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Why are drag events always during the week and always get delayed until 2/3 am? It's getting old.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Pellisworth posted:

Drag and other live performances are a good way to get people out to the clurb on weeknights. You don't need big name drag queens to get a gay bar full on a Fri/Sat night.

Events usually start a lot earlier here in LA, around 11pm to midnight at the latest because last call is 2am. I hated the early close times when I was younger but I really don't mind it now :v:

That sucks tho, drag on TV is fun but going to an actual live performance is 10x better.

Maybe it's nyc specific but Queens are always coming out after midnight or 1:00 and it's just not worth feeling like poo poo at work anymore. I'll catch it in YouTube.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'm in Chicago apartment hunting. Where should I catch the finale if the are any Chicagoons in here?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Yeah, that's my default but I wasn't sure if there were any special events for the finale or anything.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nihonniboku posted:

The plot thickens: https://www.queerty.com/paris-club-fires-back-drag-race-winner-violet-chachki-threatens-legal-action-20171003

Violet was apparently removed not for being too feminine, but rather because he was recording videos of the cruising space and posting them on Instagram, which is against the rules of the club. He also attempted to take some female friends with him downstairs, which is for male clients only.

Violet in response posted, "over it".

It sounds like the "female friends" may have been other femme men? I'm just getting more confused the more I hear about this.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I saw Werq the World when they came through in November and even my reality show-hating husband had a good time (BECAUSE SHANGELA). They're coming back in June! :dance:

I've had tickets to it twice in different cities and had to bail both times! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Season 6 was my first season and set a petty high bar

• Locked thread