Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
for some reason I came into this season really not liking shea and having a real sympathetic streak for nina but now I want shea to win and nina to just gently caress off already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
not that her looks haven't been goddamned INCREDIBLE but I can't remember the last time I had this level of animosity towards a queen, let alone one who I shared so many traits with

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tired Moritz posted:

Not even the one that didn't go to the reunion in the last all star cycle?

Fifi right? I spent the entire all stars season kind of laughing at her trying to redeem herself for being a shady bitch by.... being a shady bitch

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hell I'm a nice looking straight dude that likes to go out to gay clubs and I rarely have any issues with dudes groping me uninvited bc bodily autonomy is a thing and its mindblowing to me whenever people act like its a normal thing to just handle other peoples junk unsolicited

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
checks out, straight people wouldn't do it constantly if it was a crime for them

also bachelorette parties are the only time i've ever actually been groped by a woman its like their one chance to objectify and assault people before they submit themselves to the rightful will of god & their husband

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Trig Discipline posted:

My strategy for dealing with this is to just be fat and hideous, it's super effective.

Same but wearing ugly garbage clothes

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Trinity has grown on me and her pulling out that sick runway look way outside her comfort zone this week sealed the deal trinity will take the crown it is known

If shea steals it I won't be mad, she's been consistently amazing this season and Sasha has been turning out the back half of the season but at this point unless Nina really nails every challenge or alexis pulls up out of her runway slump it's a clear pick for top 3 imo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think peppermint could make it in, if not she's a shoe in for miss congeniality although I think she's more likely to be there instead of sasha, im on the trinity train now no turning back

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I miss the incredibly ugly hats he wore consistently through last (?) season in the workroom

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im watching the pitstop recaps with raja for the season to date and her guests keep implying valentinas confidence is more than 10 months in drag so her meltdown makes a lot more sense to me, poor baby had her game face on hard and she let it slip once and it all went to poo poo :(

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sad Nina is gone and I'd go see her in a heartbeat if she comes over here but that was probably the most cathartic way she could have gone out for me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also ya Kesha has been hosed over a lot and she looks pretty good in general let alone for someone recovering from an eating disorder and a history of abuse

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't fallen in love with a straight dude doing drag this hard since that jerk off cop apologised to chad micheals in season 4

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
E:Weird random butt post YouTube link

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I like both photo review and the pit stop because I live for raja but nothing compares to UNNNNNHHHH

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All four girls deserve to win so I'm not too stressed about it but if trinity doesn't take the crown I'm never watching this show again and I'm never putting my balls inside myself again

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

esperterra posted:

I have no problem with teenage fans.

Straight teenage girls who watch the show and write fanfic about Trixie and Katya, Pearl and Violet or Shea and Sasha, though?

They can gently caress right off.

do NOT tell me if unnnnnnngh is a fantasy constructed entirely inside my own head

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I really think I'd be great friends with someone like thorgy irl but she was probably one of the most annoying queens of her season even though I dig her aesthetic and she reminds me of a lot of friends of mine.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
New format definitely feels more 'behind the scenes' and less contrived so I prefer it, old format just felt like an extension of the show that missed out on airing due to time constraints

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the closest I've come to finding a spoiler list of the AS3 cast so far is basically a list of people who were contacted to appear, but I dug around and found this, no idea how legit it is but i'm not mad if it is true,

https://twitter.com/scorpiokween/status/892657428407431171

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
shangela rules, gently caress haters

• Locked thread