Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I also could not stop looking at whatever the gently caress was going on behind Shea's corset. Totally distracted from the outfit.

I'm still hoping Sasha takes it. Love her avant-garde looks. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I loving loved the first season of Dragula and cannot wait for Season 2. Drag Race is great for pretty drag but monster drag speaks directly to my soul.l

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Dragula is campy weird poo poo and I appreciate it for those exact reasons. Despite mainstream drag being glamorous, drag is not required to be pretty. Though I admit the last challenge was a bit much for me.

Ps Frankie Doom is reigning queen of my heart. :kimchi:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

And yeah, the Boulet Brothers (do they have individual names?) are not the most charismatic, but those mirrored looks they do are everything. I was a little bleh on them at first but the shorter one in the dinner table reunion seance thing was loving killing it. And that Victorian look from the zombie challenge? Ugh. So good. Loved the Little Shop of Horrors looks too.

They're Dracmorda and Swanthula. I agree they're not exactly charismatic, but I found their wooden acting fitting for the whole schlocky tone of the show.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I was underwhelmed by Erika's Cenobite look but I was so in love with the kawaii bearded girl. Glad she made it to the next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

endolithic posted:

Disasterina has a video explaining their entire look for the first Dragula challenge. I liked it since I feel like they didn't give a super good view of any of the queens. She seems super sweet, hope we get to see more of her on the show. Probably :nws: for pussy-rear end in a top hat face prosthetic, among other things.

Linked just in case?

I'll be honest, I didn't pick up on any of that from seeing it on the show, just the hair-snakes and bloody crotch. That elevates it to a whole new level of body horror.

• Locked thread