Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Are we even getting Untucked this year? What was with that "only on YouTube" bullshit? Is it happening that way again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

tote up a bags posted:

Pretty sure somewhere there was an announcement its coming back to Youtube again

drat. I loved the uncensored versions and Youtube doesn't do that, I think. Oh well :filez:.

I don't know why I like it that way. It's nice to hear them actually curse instead of having it bleeped out.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Aja, Jaymes, and Kimora looks ROUGH. I hope they get better quick.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

:colbert: Valentina should have won the crown. I loved the Georgia peach, but I though Nina's Lady Gaga was kind of pedestrian. I've seen Halloween costumes that do that, only without the chest plate.

Also, THANK GOD ROSS IS THE JUDGE!!! Todrick sucked beyond the telling; hearing Ross make joke after joke about the hot dog drag was epic.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Combed Thunderclap posted:

14th queen prediction seems pretty legit Glad our cucu might be coming back considering that she wasn't feeling well last season

Please let this be real. The other guess from before Trinity K. Bonet is almost unfair. She lipsyncs like the rent is due tomorrow, no one can beat her.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I just saw Untucked and drat, Lady Gaga is so fair in her assessments. The episode also made Nina a lot more favorable, in my opinion. To go from not knowing what's going to happen in your life to entering Drag Race and winning the first challenge is awesome. I'm impressed.

Poor Jaymes though. Untucked just proves further how out of her depth she seems. Charlie seems really cool though, having given Jaymes a chance to speak above the super loud personalities.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Troposphere posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLlCU_k4sM

drat I like charlie so much more after seeing her dunk on lana del rey

If she doesn't do Lana on Snatch Game, I will be very sad.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

And no one was surprised by that turn out.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

The thought of Disney Drag Queens made me so excited, but then we got to it and it was a total WOMPWOMP. I was hoping for Kimora to be taken out of the competition, but after seeing Untucked, now I feel kind of bad. She was so nice about it! I'm hoping she gets a ton of gigs after this, because that end speech was really sweet.

:colbert: And I'm glad my other Vegas queen, Farrah Moan, stayed. She's so pretty, I'm sure she has some awesome runway looks ready in her travelcase that don't rely on buttpads, like Kimora's would have.

Also, now I'm hoping Aja can't take advice and leaves next episode. God, her Untucked was so angry and childish. She really did look like a discount troll. I love how she was the one talking about how she's Instagram's darling, she looks exactly like her photos, and her paint is THAT harsh. It was disappointing to see these past episodes, knowing under all that Facetune, there's not much else. Bad personality, bad look, and after her princess story, bad funny bone. Girl, bye.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Man, it kind of sucks that we never got to see her lipsync something she's comfortable in. So many times queens win at the lipsync because they're best at feeling the song and I get the feeling Aja wouldn't know sexy in the slightest.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I have no idea what the difference is between Instagram makeup, real life/stage makeup, and filming makeup is for a drag queen, but do you think that's why Aja's paint is so weird?

I mean, Trixie put a ton on too, but she didn't look as cakey or messy.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I just have to say, I don't think Charlie should have been bottom two. Her look was gorgeous and should have given her a leg up against Peppermint, who was a messy anchor and an even messier boudoir queen. I was certain Trinity and Peppermint were gonna duke it out in the lipsync, but :sigh:

I wish I'd gotten to see Joan Rivers.

Eureka has to go. She's not going to; she's been destroying the challenges and her runway isn't terrible. But she's so loud I can't hear the queens I give a poo poo about a word in edgewise. Rude too, without being funny or tongue-in-cheek.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Nina was dead Nicki Minaj and I was so here for it.

Nina not being able to get up from the couch because of so much padding on the hips, thighs, and breasts made me just about die of laughter.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Stroop There It Is posted:

Dammit, I was hoping Ru would also kick Farrah off.

Wow. Disagree on that, she clearly was better at the lipsync.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

So for anyone remotely interested in the Netflix series Girlboss, RuPaul plays the sassy neighbor and is flawless, as usual.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

It was definitely CLF's time to go. In all honesty, I love the drag queen, but she was consistently outclassed by these girls; her makeup was from another era of drag and too harsh, her outfits weren't huge and detailed or super creative, and her only catchphrase was "Cucu." I was disappointed. I expected more. Sofia Vergara should have been EASY to do. She's cartoonish, she's loud, you have so much to mine for jokes, from her start as a Pepsi model to Modern Family and you did squat.

I'm so glad Farrah stayed. I -like- her. She's cute, her runways slay, and her Untucked shows attitude I don't see as much on the regular show. And I'm SO glad she stood up to Nina! I see a lot of love for Nina on this forum and I think she's one of those queens getting Top 3, but I'm kind of mad at that. Her Madonna look was sloppy, in fact, a lot of her looks are sloppy. Shea deserved that spot. But Ru loves a good, "Your only enemy is yourself," ghetto queen story. I'm over it. I've been over it.

Also, I hope Peppermint takes what they say to heart. She wore that weird slit up the thigh pink skirt twice and pink the entire way through. She needs some versatility in that runway.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

See, I'd believe that if I hadn't heard about Thorgy's after-show at a bar when she said she'd had another outfit prepared, but the producers encouraged her to stick with the kimono.

I'd also believe that if I hadn't seen Chi Chi Devayne pull out a fairly good Madonna in the workroom. And Madonna has plenty of casual looks that are iconic to looks towards. The song they covered in this episode, Music, had Madonna in a cowboy hat and blue jeans, Madonna in Lucky Star, or hell, pull a Valentina and do a very good nude illusion for the Sex artwork. It's not rocket science.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Man, after seeing Trinity's and Shea's level of detail, had I been Nina or Peppermint, I would have switched, ESPECIALLY after seeing how expensive both of the other girls' looks turned out. Shea and Trinity were completely right sticking to what they had.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

You know, I thought that too! But then I remembered Carmen Carrera and Violet Chachki gave great "nude illusion" too. They just have amazing bodies that apparently can tuck like nobody's business.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

garthoneeye posted:

Courtney's Drescher was better than Milk's Child. Not that either of them were good.

What's the worst overall Snatch Game? I lean towards season 3; the top players weren't great and the bottoms were bland so it didn't even have a train wreck element for entertainment.

I'd give that to Season 4. Even though it had Chad giving us an amazing Cher, everyone else was either forgettable or, if you're judging everyone else in the bottom row, painful to see. That was the one with the weird narcoleptic, tweeking Beyonce, Snooki-want-smush-smush, and horribly boring Lady Gaga interactions.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Man, Nina's a bitch.

http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/jvnpie/rupauls-drag-race-nina-accuses-aja?fb_ref=share_web

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

gently caress. FUUUUUUUUUCK. There's almost nothing to say. I knew right as they were putting the groups together Valentina was going to get shafted and have to lip sync. I was hoping, based on the video y'all posted here, that she'd be good enough to put on a show. But wow. WOW. That sucked beyond the telling of it.

:smith: She was my favorite this season. Hopefully Shea or Sasha takes it.

...and to have her lose to loving NINA, the drag queen whose personality checked out 2 episodes ago? REALLY?!

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

So in other non-Valentina news, the @Midnight episode with Katya, Ginger, and Alaska was put up today and it's loving hilarious.

http://www.cc.com/episodes/mp4ce1/-midnight-with-chris-hardwick-june-19--2017----addawomanimproveasong-season-4-ep-4121

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Flyinglemur posted:

My wife's birthday is in a couple of weeks and she needs these. When? When will they come out? :bubblewoop:

Someone on reddit said this January.

• Locked thread