Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Anyone else stanning hard for Nina Bonina Banana Fo'fana Osama Bin Laden Brown? Her looks were on point this episode and I'm glad she won the first challenge. I was stanning for Kim Chi last season so apparently I'm good at picking out first episode winners. I'm also surprised she got away with saying her full name on the air.

Sad that there was no lip sync, but it seemed like a big intro episode with the 14th queen announcement and the runways. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Pan Dulce posted:

If she doesn't do Lana on Snatch Game, I will be very sad.

To be honest, Charlie has so many characters she could do for Snatch Game like Madonna, Joan Rivers, Sharon Osborne. After going on a YouTube binge of her videos yesterday, she's a really funny bitch and I'd love to see her make it to snatch game just to see what she'd pull out. I'm personally pulling for Madonna.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I think it's safe to say Madonna runways are officially cursed on Rupaul's Drag Race. If Charlie was still around, she could've let the girls borrow one of her million Madonna outfits from her YouTube channel :v:.

Edit: Actually, Charlie posted a pic on Instagram on her Madonna outfit and we would've seen two Matadors on this stage. I don't get what it is with Madonna and queens managing to pic identical outfits. Here is Charlie's look in case you were curious.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Apr 29, 2017

• Locked thread