Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Neither one of them won the lip sync, and even if Jaymes did slightly better, she was still pretty far behind from literally every other moment she was on the show.

I don't know what I'm missing here that make so many of you so upset that she's leaving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Nihonniboku posted:

What Netflix show features the gay scene?

My entire impression of gay people is 100% shaped by RPDR and Titus Andromedon

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
The only shows I've gone to have been in other venues (House of Blues and the like), I feel like an intruder going to a gay bar, even though 100% of my gay friends say it would be fine

I think it's likely that even having that feeling means I'm one of "the good ones" and would probably be welcomed (or at least unobtrusive), but alas

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I just want it to be known, and by this I do not mean to throw any of my threadmates under, but I want it to be known that, while we each did an equal share of the posting, nearly all of the cleverness and smart wordplay came from me

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I love how surprised everybody is that Valentina is super fake and self-centered. Seeing people vote her for Miss Congeniality was very confusing to me.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I agree, jokes are hard.

They were referencing the United Airlines overbooking fiasco.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Weed Wolf posted:

The Twitter accounts where they pretend to be their favorite drag queens are also surreal as h*ck

I'm gonna need an example link on this

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

angerbeet posted:

setting that bar real high

lmao if you aren't always jacking it to podcasts

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Andrew_1985 posted:

I have never heard of Dragula. Here's a fair question - What does it do successfully?

QUICKLY!

Digs through the ditches

burns through the witches

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
that's Nina Bonina Brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Not related to the current discussion, but I just wanted to say how much I love Jinkx's new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejWnwVWuoCo

• Locked thread