Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Glad to see Charlie go after that miserable lip-sync. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
So glad to see Aja finally go. I pegged her as first out with that atrocious make up.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

the escape goat posted:

I have to work tonight; can I get a summary from someone? was the mask rumor legit?!

Queens had to make their own TV shows in teams (2 teams of 2, 1 of 3). Shea and Sasha make a funny spy action show, Nina and Valentina make some hookers go to jail then become Drag Race winners (?) pile of garbage, and Peppermint, Trinity and Alexis make a sitcom about Alexis and Peppermint having gay sons and they seek guidance from Sister Mary Kunt (Trinity). Sasha and Shea win a bunch of hair care products ( :laugh: ).

Alexis throws her team under the bus and :nyd: on the runway to the judges about the challenge.

Runway look is Club Kid Couture. Trinity is nervous because she's never done club kid couture before, but slays the look.

Nina and Valentina have to LSFYL. Valentina is wearing a small face mask as part of her look. Judges are like "Is she gonna take the mask off?"" once the lip-syncing starts. RuPaul actually stops the LSFYL to ask Valentina to remove the mask. "This is a lip-sync and we need to see your lips." Valentina is all "I'd rather keep the mask on." Reluctantly removes the mask to give the most lack-luster lip-sync since Penny Tration's "Party in the USA." Nina dances and lip-syncs the song very well.

Valentina goes home, much to everyone- Ru, Michelle, Carson and the other judges'- surprise.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This is one of the most deserving and awesome final 4 groups ever. I'll be happy with any of them winning.

Go Sasha Velour

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

My husband had to remind me that the finale is tonight. He's team Shea, I'm team Sasha. Let's see if this episode ends in divorce.

• Locked thread