Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I feel like I'm going to be rooting for Nina and Sasha this season.

Oh well, time to resubscribe to OutTV for two months. For Canadians, it's a really good deal - $3.99 a month for their online HD stream which goes up immediately after the episode airs on VH1 and I believe they have untucked as well, on the same night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

It's weird that they changed the main stage set. Does anyone else think so?

The rumor is that RuPaul wears sweatpants behind the judges' table most of the time so I doubt they'll keep it.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Oh, that's kind of sad, they could at least run it as a bug during a Golden Girls marathon

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Nina is definitely my favorite this season.

The cheerleading challenge reminds me of TLO reviewing that "drag up your chin" challenge, like how can you judge this, why would you judge this?

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Nihonniboku posted:

I still don't understand how Adore didn't win that challenge. She did a way better job than Courtney.

Oh its easy, Adore is garbage

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I mean let's be fair, HD cameras were not the best idea for this show.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

"Well, Khloe canceled on us, who can we get at the last minute? Like, sort of famous, but not really?"

"Well there's Meghan Trainor, she's probably free, should we style her?"

"Nah just put her in a onesie"

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I just noticed the 'daiper"

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Two sets of the same outfit? How in the goddamn hell?

Fashion Photo Ruview should be interesting. Raja might just lose it.

That was a decent Snatch Game, but like everything this season it seemed a little bit too short.

Ah well, au revoir Santee Alley Fontaine

Also I want to see both Alyssa and Jasmine's reaction.

e: Yeah it's Season 9 that one pathetic split ain't gonna save you

angerbeet fucked around with this message at Apr 29, 2017 around 01:56

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

The judges always, or Ru and Michelle anyway, love it when someone cabbagepatches.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I want to like Nina, but I want her to like herself more.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Valentina was always trash, she was just cute.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Maybe Ru is busy a new hit album

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Watrick posted:

Ke$sh got faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Yeah what the helllllllllllllll I guess that's what hard living gets you

Ru looked really good this episode, that dress was gorgeous, which makes sense as Zaldy is her main dressmaker. What the gently caress Nina using the Crayola Model Magic? Terrible.

This was probably the best episode of the season so far, although having Kesha who is no longer Ke$ha I guess? as a guest judge and not using a song? Choices.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Oh man Untucked is just kind of sad.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Also ya Kesha has been hosed over a lot and she looks pretty good in general let alone for someone recovering from an eating disorder and a history of abuse

Eh Brit Brit still looks good

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Nihonniboku posted:

Yeah, this is as much about Ru's career as well as the girls'. She needs to make sure that the best queens make it to the final 3, for her brand, for her ratings, and for the drag community as a whole. She knew it would be a disaster to let Nina make it to the end.

Nina is top three, makes it to the end of the runway, kind of falls over b/c depression

Also Kesha was fat and looked a mess you're all on crack

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

alf_pogs posted:

kesha was fine. meghan trainor still holds the "worst dressed judge on rupaul" award

Ugh yeah that was awful and entirely pointless.

I'm not saying KeshKesh was a bad judge, just like, Bruce Villance ain't showing up in a bellyshirt.

Anyway Winter Green for Miss C.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Final 4 lipsync doesn't matter at all unless they like, set themself on fire or something,

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Don't forget the obligatory terrible RuPaul music video that no one will ever watch

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Oh, thanks for making it clear, Roxxxy

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yeah if that reddit thread is to be believed we pretty much know the winner

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yeah she fell off the wagon and her boyfriend leaked a bunch of poo poo on instagram as retaliation.

Also I do not like the apparent twist, but I do like the amount of drama it'll cause.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Some of the spoiler hunting people do is downright impressive, if not a little obsessive.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Refresh my memory, didn't Adore get invited back for AS3?

Well, someone has to go home first.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

This whole Shea thing is white mediocrity beating black excellence and it's annoying.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Our local Pride had the stupid compromise of "this is a family friendly event, so please dress accordingly, whatever you may think that means"

Just set up a kid's area with like, Drag Queen story time and facepainting and what not.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I saw a bunch of dudes walking around nude at Toronto this year. Plenty of tits out as well.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Well, that's just always the way of it.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Funnel cake.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

esperterra posted:

But she's the only winner who has this eternal status of not deserving the crown,

Sasha didn't deserve her crown either

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yes, crown the queen who can't lipsync or walk in heels

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I really hope they leave off on casting those drat instagram queens for Season 10

I want vile, hate-filled bitches, not ~~Valentina~~ precious uwu smol bean types

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

esperterra posted:

I hope it's on Canadian Netflix, been meaning to watch it for Willam.

I just checked, both seasons seem to be on Netflix.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

RuPaul won another Emmy for hosting, and the show picked up another couple for costumes and editing. Might even get a real Emmy for best reality show or whatever next week.

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I just hate Jaymes Mansfield generally

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Violet got dragged out of a sex club in Paris by the hair for being too feminine for the sex floor

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Nihonniboku posted:

probably one of the hottest hours of podcast I had ever listened to

setting that bar real high

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I kind of wish All Stars wasn't "here is the clear winner and also these girls" but it's whatever.

I'm already exhausted by Thorgy and I hope her time is brief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbeet
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yeah if you're gonna go weird, and Milk is, you might as well go all the way.

• Locked thread
«2 »