Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
But what if someone literally eats an actual onion
Or
Better yet
What if Geop literally eats an actual onion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I'll eat a raw onion on video (it's not like I'm hiding my face, and there's a positive side effect of living in the FSBland in that no psycho from the US can touch me)
Give me until April 11th to arrange

an arrangement

I'll eat it with a spoon

This is a :toxx:

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Fedule posted:

Okay, so before we get to the judgement, a callout:

:colbert:

You're right.

In the end, I managed to eat about half an onion, and only managed to do it today due to working literally 16 hours a day for the entire last week. I did eat it with a spoon and I did show off my Green Lantern shirt. I still feel the nasty warmth in my esophagus as I write these words.

Edit: fixed the link, hopefully

nutri_void fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread