Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«484 »
TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009

DarkDobe posted:

Fortnite exists?

I lot of people wonít give Fortnite a try just because of its graphics, which is a shame.

The gun play isnít realistic at all but itís still good.

Also, Iíve come across one major bug in almost 200 games while I get multiple bugs in one PUBG game so thatís a plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

YEAH

LICK MY ASS

BITCH

Turns out Jet Aircraft are above the Threshold of discomfort... Looks like it's working as intended. Oh, and a buggy, which are as loud as chain saws are right up there.

Pattonesque
Jul 14, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

It's a shame that the stats aren't tracking temporarily because this game is finally clicking and now I get several kills per game rather than months and months of zero

this is also prolly because I bought a huge mousepad, though

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010
I'm conducting an experiment to see if removing your shitty avatar will improve your shitty taste in black metal

VulgarandStupid posted:

Turns out Jet Aircraft are above the Threshold of discomfort... Looks like it's working as intended. Oh, and a buggy, which are as loud as chain saws are right up there.

22 Eargesplitten fucked around with this message at Oct 17, 2017 around 22:01

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

It was not scary. It was just...abnormal.

Pattonesque posted:

It's a shame that the stats aren't tracking temporarily because this game is finally clicking and now I get several kills per game rather than months and months of zero

this is also prolly because I bought a huge mousepad, though

It's probably because the ranking system is disabled so you're playing against the dregs.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

TJChap2840 posted:

I lot of people wonít give Fortnite a try just because of its graphics, which is a shame.

A lot of people won't give Fortnite a try because all of their idiot friends are obsessed with this game so if they want to play games with them then a lot of people have to do what they have to do

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Macaluso posted:

A lot of people won't give Fortnite a try because all of their idiot friends are obsessed with this game so if they want to play games with them then a lot of people have to do what they have to do

I gave Fortnite a try and learned the bullets do not go where I aim but rather in the general direction of where I aimed. Then I stopped because gently caress that noise.

TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009

WirelessPillow posted:

I gave Fortnite a try and learned the bullets do not go where I aim but rather in the general direction of where I aimed. Then I stopped because gently caress that noise.

Ya. Thatís a totally valid complaint. I get frustrated with it as well, but itís a minor complaint from me.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

fuck money
smoke bitches
get trees

Every time i click play and try to queue, it says matching, then after about 30 seconds just says matching canceled and I can't get into a game. Anyone else having this issue and/or know a fix? I tried restarting the game and refreshing the UI.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it was a joke, michael!

Seriously though fortnite looks too stupid to play, and I played the hell out of tf2

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

Fun Shoe

Cartoony games with crafting may be someone's cup of tea, just not mine.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

YEAH

LICK MY ASS

BITCH

I tried Fortnite BR, and won 10/10 games. It wasn't very challenging.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 15, 2006

"i earned this"

that's my rule

good work

Don't I wish.

mashed_penguin
Jul 27, 2004

quote:

Your new avatar has captured your true essence bulbasaur. I am going to miss your old one though

Something something play STAR CITIZEN today !

Hey guys is snow quiet or loud ?

Pattonesque
Jul 14, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

abigserve posted:

It's probably because the ranking system is disabled so you're playing against the dregs.

AW AWWW

also 'cause I'm playing with goons now. It's been fun learning from some of the better players here!

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Hooplah posted:

Every time i click play and try to queue, it says matching, then after about 30 seconds just says matching canceled and I can't get into a game. Anyone else having this issue and/or know a fix? I tried restarting the game and refreshing the UI.

Same. I've been able to get into a grand total of like two games today.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Crescent Fresh

When there's a big gunfight with sustained gunfire in a house I can't hear footsteps outside. I have to turn the speakers up crazy loud to hear the footsteps and now I have hearing damage. Thanks Bluehole.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

ChesterJT posted:

When there's a big gunfight with sustained gunfire in a house I can't hear footsteps outside. I have to turn the speakers up crazy loud to hear the footsteps and now I have hearing damage. Thanks Bluehole.

why would bluehole make ear hurting juice aND WHY can't i stop drinking it?? owww oof my ears hurt gently caress you bluehole!!!

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

YEAH

LICK MY ASS

BITCH

Zo posted:

why would bluehole make ear hurting juice aND WHY can't i stop drinking it?? owww oof my ears hurt gently caress you bluehole!!!

DONT TOUCH HIS EARS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y0tx8ZB5gQ

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

Weird. Very weird.
It's weird in here.

Has anyone bothered to write up some duo or squad tactics beyond identifying target positions and other basic stuff? I would be interested in reading that as long as it doesn't come from someone who exclusively plays 3rd person.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I LIKE TO SMOKE DONGS. IF I HAVENT MENTIONED MY BLACK SATURN ASTRA MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN

Have you heard of Sun Tzu? He used to be a popular streamer back in the day... a real OG

anyways, he wrote this book "The Art Of War", check that poo poo out

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014

sun tzu strategies dont work in easy mode, he asked for not third person advice

Astarath
Jun 23, 2008

Could I see a Hat Wobble?

bug report: jumped off a two story building onto asphalt and my legs DIDN'T shatter. instead what broke was my immersion. please fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

Hooplah posted:

this kind of happens to me every time after I play a game, it will say "failed to match or matching canceled" or some dumb poo poo then I'll try to click ready and it won't let me click at all and then I magically end up in a match a couple minutes later without hitting anything its weird.

«484 »